1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Text Box Problems

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Doug62, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Doug62

Doug62

Ratings:
    +201
    Hi guy's. I'm having trouble with the text box were it doesn't seem to load completly. Many of the key board funtions are unavailable. If you think of a old type writer and the limited things compared to a computer, Well that's
    how it is so me. I have deleted the site cookies. Not able to go back to a word to add or change spelling. Spell check doesn't work. This is only on this site. I don't have any trouble on other ones.

2. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,286
    Hi Doug,

What browser are you using?

3. Doug62

Doug62

Ratings:
    +201
    Hi Bram. It's FireFox. Been using it for years now. The text box is'nt loading at all now. I need to use the "Reply" tab to get the text box up.

4. Doug62

Doug62

Ratings:
    +201
    After you mentioned the bowsers I check the site using Explorer. Had no issues with it. So I checked and got a update for firefox. It's seams to be working now although when I came here to post it took two times to get the text box to load correctly. It does seam to be a Firefox problem and the latest version appears to have fix it to a point.

Cheers.
    Doug.

5. Jim Cole

Jim Cole
    Premium

Ratings:
    +122
    Strange, I use Firefox exclusively and I have had no issues with the site like that.