Texas - Track Update (Now Version 2)

It seems some of these have disappeared from the download section. I count only 11 of your track updates as still being available. Any chance for you to reupload the others? Thanks for all your work on these.

Maybe you should put mexican flags in this track, in brazil, and canada, because its in america, and mexico it's too close.

PD sorry for the bad english

Thank You for the Mediafire links Reddvers.

I'll also say thanks for all the track updates in here as well so I don't hog the front page with your threads :roflmao: :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, sorry it took so long to upload to mediafire, "real life" took over for a bit..........now back to "fun life" for as long as I can :cool:.

They should all now be linked to mediafire, let me know if I missed any :redface:

Maybe you should put mexican flags in this track, in brazil, and canada, because its in america, and mexico it's too close.

PD sorry for the bad english
how about some more canadian flags at the canadian GP as i only spotted 1 which is 1 more then 2011 lol

how about some more canadian flags at the canadian GP as i only spotted 1 which is 1 more then 2011 lol
because Mexico have one driver in F1, and in the countries in america some people should support him, canada no had a f1 driver. :p

PD: sorry again for my bad english, i am learning a little. :D

Just did a quick mess with the track files and managed to make the run-off areas red. Much larger areas than the real COTA track layout but not sure it can be refined in the game.

Not 100% accurate but it makes it a bit more colourful ;)

If people like the newish version I will be able to add a download tomorrow ? Any news on the sponsors for the race ?

austinred.jpg

This change also makes some of the roads outside the barriers red :redface: as seen in the images below:-

redtex.jpg

ps. a couple of small Mexican flags added :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back