1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TEST RACE - Most Autodrom

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys,

this will be our first test race of the summer at Autodrom Most. This will be the time and conditions:

TIME August, Thursday 25 - 20:00 CET
    CIRCUIT Aitodrom Most STC Version
    WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

30 minutes Practice
    10 minutes Qualification
    20 minutes Warm Up
    90 minutes Race

2. Is there a limit to how many drivers a team may bring?
  3. STC regulations Georgios, unless there are some unexpected free slots. We can talk some hours before the race if you want.
  4. bfr will be there, thx for the invite davido :)
  5. CET time. In Portugal is -1h, right?
  6. I am not really sure right now :D ... but in the STC main site you have the "Official" clock with the right STC time.
  7. From what I know it should be in that way BUT try to find a time converter to be 100% sure.
  8. Portugal is WET... ok... that's a dangerous thing to say...
  9. LOL Alex! :D
  10. 10 minutes Qualification is it super pole?
  11. I guess so because for an open qualify 10 mins wouldn't be enough.
  12. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet
    Premium Member

Will there be broadcast? :)
  13. don't think so, at least not that I know of (and I should, I hope :) )

14. Gubbklubben comes with two drivers and also Gubbklubben UD and if there are any free slots, we are interested we have some of the UD who have never experienced in STC. who would like to test a race what it feels like at this level.
    when do we now if there are any free slots?? 10 minits before race ?
  15. Can we get an update on which cars needed to be installed ?

Can I suggest only using GT-Pro's and not Safety car or any car from the old mod. Only complicate things.
  16. We could others wise just use the GT-Pro's and a WTCC 2006 BMW car as the safety car. (or we may give David a faster car) :p
  17. Safety Car have to stay, and same goes for the PSRTV cars. We will release a "little" MOD with just that next days.

@ Georgios: LOL, sure thing. Maybe an LMP1? :D
  18. You wouldn't know how to drive it! We would have to being out another Saftey Car as you would keep crashing it :D
  19. Cmon! XD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.