1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Test race Mon/Tue

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Peter Decker, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Peter Decker

Peter Decker
    PrestoGP Veteran

To be able to iron out any unforeseen problems at my server before the season opener, I ask each and everyone of you guys to sign up to a 30 min test race this Monday or Tuesday. Please select as many time slots as possible and we go for at least one (NOTE! all are GMT times): http://doodle.com/poll/84knazp5kvsy6ns5

To make it slim on time and of a slight fun kind, we can go with superpole qualy and 0% dmg.

Goal is to get 20+ drivers running all to the end. All are welcome, so bring all your crazy foes that need a whack in the right social direction as well as everyone else!

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. If the race is to start at 9pm UK i'll be there. Before that there's not much chance.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Can`t doodle a "maybe" ... but i`ll try to be there ... :) Martin F.

4. Peter Decker

Peter Decker
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ok, tonight 7:30 GMT we begin some practice starts and then 30 min race. Before that there will be a 3 min warmup and before that a 10 min ordinary qualy (there seems to be no super pole setting in rf2?). 30 min practice before that also.

0% damage and ordinary rubber/weather circumstances (green track from practice).

Hoping to see at least half full grid! :)

• Like Like x 5
  5. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

I can guarantee you multiple guys have not considered GMT times here in your doodle-chart.
    But if they have, somebody should really consider starting a "Midnight-Racing" League here, should be popular :D

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

I can do Tuesdays test race and the race Wed.
    See you there.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Trying to join but the server is refusing :mad:

8. Peter Decker

Peter Decker
    PrestoGP Veteran

aaah sorry Nico, it is the race server config with private Q, now starts warmup!

9. Peter Decker

Peter Decker
    PrestoGP Veteran

thanks for testing the server out tonight guys

just one question - April, Dino, Vale and Nico left the server at the exact same second... did you get disconnected?!

10. we were synchro :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

I certainly left by myself.
    When the server switches from race-session to the practice session, everyone who left during the race-session will be shown as left at the same time when pr-session starts. Maybe that was what you were experiencing.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Phil Shillitoe

Phil Shillitoe
    Premium Member

What time is the practice race tonight guys?

13. Peter Decker

Peter Decker
    PrestoGP Veteran

We ran yesterday and it worked fine so no need for another one I think :)

• Beer Beer x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Phil Shillitoe

Phil Shillitoe
    Premium Member

Cheers Peter :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

no Peter it's all ok:thumbsup: I left of my own free will:D

• Like Like x 1