TEST RACE - HOCKENHEIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says Doran and after i put password in i can select all three cars, i select the Doran can and wait for track to load. Then it will say loading the my name, after that i just get "lost connection".

We are still getting thrown off STC server so looks like we wont be there.... We all have clean installs but get kicked after loading vehicles on server, I can't see what mis match i am getting so i don't know whats wrong. :mad: But from my time using rfactor / GTR2 i am 95% sure that we just don't have some file or files.

We have V2 of Doran and Track Pack from last season...

If someone could help that would be great :)

It seems work for me, I don't know what David send to you, but last season, we had a link which contain the mod and track Pack.
After this, we must install a patch for the track pack.
I have install only the V2 Doran and the track (location) of the last season mod with the patch and I can join the server.
I think you must see with David if you haven't all these files.

Reading this i think the STC server is running the old MOD. Then you get kicked from it. Also the Lacetti shows up as unkown. Hockenheim was changed as the patch came out later if i recal correctly.

It seems work for me, I don't know what David send to you, but last season, we had a link which contain the mod and track Pack.
After this, we must install a patch for the track pack.
I have install only the V2 Doran and the track (location) of the last season mod with the patch and I can join the server.
I think you must see with David if you haven't all these files.

that works guys. try it.

Reading this i think the STC server is running the old MOD. Then you get kicked from it. Also the Lacetti shows up as unkown. Hockenheim was changed as the patch came out later if i recal correctly.

Don't know exactly, but I have a file in the patch for Hockenheim and I can connect to the server now.
I deleted the file of the old mod before installing the V2 and I see the Lacetti and the safety cars correctly

I had some problem when I had installing the V1, I couldn't connect with my brother and I didn't know why.
We deleted all our mod files and tracks for a clean install with only STC mod and track and it work after.

Could someone that can get on server upload Hock somewhere for me to try?

PS - sorry for flooding this thread, i should of created one :rolleyes:

I can't connect on the unlock server named Gubbl....

Edit : Oups, I misunderstood this, but if you can connect to this, it isn't a good news !

Edit* : See with the David, Xosé, or a Team Spokeman in the WAR forum if you can, but it is not my case...

Maybe it is the track patch Gregorry is pointing at... if it is the reasson it was my fault Simon as I only sent you the link to the track pack. You have a PM with the link to the patch.

Let´s hope that is the motive.

Maybe it is the track patch Gregorry is pointing at... if it is the reasson it was my fault Simon as I only sent you the link to the track pack. You have a PM with the link to the patch.

Let´s hope that is the motive.
Ah yes all tracks where patched, as setups not beeing stored in the right place. Forgot about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%