1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys,

remember we will have a test race next Thursday on Hockenheim Ring. We need to fill a 35 slots server, so please be there with the most possible drivers to grant we can test everything.

This will be the race program:
    TIME July, Thursday 1 - 20:00 CET
    CIRCUIT Hockenheim STC Version
    WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

30 minutes Practice
    10 minutes Qualification
    20 minutes Warm Up
    90 minutes Race

I will contact some teams to test diferent features of the MOD during the race. We need this feedback to grant everything works as it should. Thanks for your help.

STAY TUNED: A new version of the MOD with some updates will be released on Wednesday or thursday morning as late.

2. I'll be there :) Gonna be fun to see how the Doran behaves in race trim :D
  3. We will be there, david pls try the release the patch by Wednesday, otherwise its all hectic and we might have some guys not on the server.
  4. I will do my best Tom, you are right.

ALL TEAMS, bring 3 drivers or the most you can, we need 35 cars on track. :)
  5. due to technical problems and holiday season we can probably only bring two, but I'll keep trying to ring those bells ...
  6. For us it's holiday season that is limiting... but we will field what we got :)
  7. think we can manage a 5 to 6 drivers, maybe more.
  8. WOW what a car... awesome feeling during braking, nice! :good:
  9. Holiday season with AnE also, but we will bring 2 drivers
  10. I think we will can be 2 or 3 (maybe more).
  11. We will have 2 cars there for sure (if we actually dont get kicked from server like we have been :confused: ) and maybe even a 3rd.

PS - Any chance of a weather forecast? :)
  12. Thank you guys!
  13. You guys gonna test the broadcast also? :)
  14. Not this time Ivo, maybe one of the 3 test events will be broadcasted but I can´t confrim.
  15. Looks like we will be able to field 5 cars in all from DMSv I + II
  16. We are still getting thrown off STC server so looks like we wont be there.... We all have clean installs but get kicked after loading vehicles on server, I can't see what mis match i am getting so i don't know whats wrong. :mad: But from my time using rfactor / GTR2 i am 95% sure that we just don't have some file or files.

We have V2 of Doran and Track Pack from last season...

If someone could help that would be great :)
  17. do you have the f1 mod, gt 2008 mod, the old stc mod, and gtl mod on the game also? those need to be deleted off the gamedata/teams. then you can make it i beleive. that happened to me all of last season.
  18. Only mod i have is STC Doran
  19. hm well from what i know flatout has been having problems with lacetti a bit because for some reason it says it's unknown because of some kind of error. what server you getting on? stc server or your server?
  20. Our server is fine but I'm guessing its because its using same files as we are... When i join the official STC server is when the kicking out of server happens. I've been testing on various public servers too, joining with no problem so my theory on missing a file that STC is running is becoming more and more likely. :confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.