Test Race @Germany [June 16; 20:00 GMT]

Kris Cobb

Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal
Test Race
The purpose of this race is to test the track for our Technical Department (and maybe have a bit of fun as well).

Date: Tuesday June 16
Circuit: Germany, Hockenheimring
Download: Under Test Tracks

Event Info
Server: FSR Test Race
Password: testday
20:00 GMT - Practice 30 Minutes
20:30 GMT - Race 60% (41 Laps)

Regulations
Tires: Supersoft / Medium
DRS: Governed by simulation

If people would like to test different compounds that is fine. Ideally we would like a consistent driver to be on each compound.

You do NOT have to allocate. First come first serve as long as people fit on the track.

I haven't done much racing on this track(about 6-8 complete laps) or even on rfactor really:D. But I would like to take part.
May be off the pace but as part of 'development' I think this test race will help me.
Just worried about maybe getting a bit of lag though.

I haven't done much racing on this track(about 6-8 complete laps) or even on rfactor really:D. But I would like to take part.
May be off the pace but as part of 'development' I think this test race will help me.
Just worried about maybe getting a bit of lag though.
Its early days in your RF2 story. Its all experience, no points on offer and you will get a feel for procedure. Just watch those blue flags.

That pretty much sums up the event.
hairpin.png

problem is that you can cut 3 times, the 4th one gives pen, the 5th one gives pen again.

Dunno if this can be disabled...

I would like to use the automatic cut detection, actually it's pretty advanced in rF2. Problem is as you say, you can only set the thershold for warnings and immediate stop&go, you cannot set how many warnings give a penalty. Second problem is that the corridors are wrong in turn one exit, but that's just track modding issue.

I would like to use the automatic cut detection, actually it's pretty advanced in rF2. Problem is as you say, you can only set the thershold for warnings and immediate stop&go, you cannot set how many warnings give a penalty. Second problem is that the corridors are wrong in turn one exit, but that's just track modding issue.
So whats the solution to this? We ask the director to delete our penalty or we just deal with it?

I thought JES removed "track cut penalties" from one of the earlier tracks we used this season because of this same problem? I've just had a very quick look, can't find which track it was. Maybe I remembered wrong.

I thought JES removed "track cut penalties" from one of the earlier tracks we used this season because of this same problem? I've just had a very quick look, can't find which track it was. Maybe I remembered wrong.

It's already fixed, if you read here:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/germany-feedback.107245/page-2#post-2031548

This is final at least for a week. No surprise dolls trackside this time, no time.

-Fixed cut corridors
-New turn 1 offroad
-Realroad adjustments
-Adjusted road reflections
-Fixed nogrip part on exit of T12
-Fixed pit exit white line
-Lowered a bit some astro and material grip
-Better shadow parameters
-Replaced some sponsors
-Loading screens by Kris
-Compound restrictions
-RR profile