TEST RACE - DONINGTON PARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i can get in the server with the laccetti and the psrtv car so its the doran.....as i said i was racing last week without problems and have only put the engine, tyre patch in....any ideas guys?

ok, i can get in the server with the laccetti and the psrtv car so its the doran.....as i said i was racing last week without problems and have only put the engine, tyre patch in....any ideas guys?

redownload the upgraded files and go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\ironbreaker94\race 07\GameData\Teams\STC Doran Cup\STC Doran JE4 and place the 2 files there. (I know that you probobly know what to do but in case you did something wrong).

It works for me yesterday.
If you can join with the lacetti, it is certainly link with your Doran files. Try to reinstall the mod V2 and the mod updates (tyres and engine) and retry.
Really surprised, I race too the last test race and do the same things as you and work for me. Maybe a Doran file which has an error....

It works for me yesterday.
If you can join with the lacetti, it is certainly link with your Doran files. Try to reinstall the mod V2 and the mod updates (tyres and engine) and retry.
Really surprised, I race too the last test race and do the same things as you and work for me. Maybe a Doran file which has an error....

ok Ludovic i will try re-install of v2 mod, thanks for the help....very srtange though

Yeah David, re install it and add the new files. If you do it well it should work as I am sure you installed the new files in the wrong place.

I promise next time I will make it easier to install when releasing something.

Yeah David, re install it and add the new files. If you do it well it should work as I am sure you installed the new files in the wrong place.

I promise next time I will make it easier to install when releasing something.

No problem David...i can get on the server now :) not sure where the problem was though as i drove last week and have only added the patch this week...i did put the files in the correct place so a bit confused....thanks for the help guys

Hi,

I have a problem : I can't join the server despite the right password. Indeed, it indicates an "unknown" mod in the server list (with the popup on it, I can read that => STCDJE4: STC Doran JE4, Unknown, Unknown). I reinstall the game once again but it still doesn't work... Anyone has an idea about it please ? thanks

Hi,

I have a problem : I can't join the server despite the right password. Indeed, it indicates an "unknown" mod in the server list (with the popup on it, I can read that => STCDJE4: STC Doran JE4, Unknown, Unknown). I reinstall the game once again but it still doesn't work... Anyone has an idea about it please ? thanks[/QUOT

and bad because i also have the same issue and there is no explanation what he did to fix it.

Can't join STC server? says host may be running different or updated version....
I have installed all the new files and V2 of mod,in game lobby when pointing to class column it says "unknown" and when mouse pointer on class it says JE4,Lacetti,BMW and unknown? what am i missing?

*EDIT* Deleted all old STC content and MMG F1 content that i could find and now it is working....

Feedback : the server doesn't like 35 drivers at the same time lol Seriously, I was seeing freezes several times per lap, cars changing instantly position... I left the server after touching a car (a real one, sorry I was thinking it was another freeze !), I had enough, I didn't want to keep driving in these conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back