1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Test RACE 07

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Mikkel, Jun 15, 2007.

1. I found it interesting enough to post here despite the language barrier. Sorry to those who don't have a clue what it says, but hopefully some of you Swedes here can translate for the rest ? Otherwise I'm sure an English version will be released soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit by moderator: (unofficial english translation made by Rickard Javanainen, thanks!)

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What i understand of it and seeing the site it announces that visitors of DreamHack Summer 07 can betatest RACE 07

3. just tried doing this myself and it's not a Race07 demo. ignore it.

4. Bram

Bram

5. This MY translate i did my best.

SimBin and Telia make recordtry with live-betatest on DreamHack(is the biggest LAN in sweden)

Under DreamHack Summer 07 can all guest try one betatest of racinggame RACE 07 - The WTCC Game. the test, is maybe the biggest in the world , is a test before swedish virutuel carracingchampionship ”Virtual Grand Prix” in Autm.

Intressted virtuele testdrivers can go to Dreamhack go to www.VGP.se, download betademo for RACE 07, build your profil and make a setup for the car and drive against all driver online.

The drivers that get the best time , hot laps, under DreamHackdays quaily to the finals under the endnight 18 juni. the winners shows on the big scene of Alx Danielsson, Swedish best racingdriver and Formel 1-hope he have bin in the "Team" to make RACE -07.

”we think it real big to can juse DreamHack to test VGP-demo that based on on our upcoming game RACE 07, and that we know is this the biggest”on site”-betatest of this sort of GAME” says Henrik Roos, VD for SimBin.

the Betatest on Dreamhack makes to one test before Virtual Grand Prix, VGP, a swedish bigchampionship in virutuell carracing like sponsored by Telia and like settle in Autmn on www.VGP.se. VGP supports by Swedish Carsportsunion and the first official qualifying coming to be made under the summer.

All possible wrong DreamHacks betatest drivers finds going to know through one reporttool or direct to SimBins gamedeveloper in the team behind RACE 07, like working on the place in display case on DreamHack.

6. what did you get from that link stig? i tried it and after checking it for virus installed it but nothing happened??? it installed it to a temp file and then opened up my steam page and thats it. My conclusion is FAKE.

7. I installed the file and it connected to the steam and tried to download something. All I got was text->No results were returned for that query.

peace,
    Jari

8. [moderator action: post removed, watch the language]

9. Bram

Bram

Thanks Rickard Javanainen for translating :)

10. no problemo :)

11. Sry guys for the language i just get a little frustrated becuse it will not work.

But have someone of you get it going?? and how did you do to make it work?

12. Bram

Bram

did anyone try to create a new Steamaccount and then update it? It doesnt work when you already have RACE "06" installed is my guess

13. no but i dont think that it will work but i'll give it a go

14. To me this can not be possible to be a demo of race 07. 5mb is surely far to small. I know we have the main game installed but still 5mb seems to small to me. maybe im wrong but i dont know!

15. Bram

Bram

Its only a program to let steam update itselfs to demo version

16. the 5mb file is just the "LUANCH DOWNLOAD" program

17. ahhhhhhhh ok i see now. ok next question: Why dont it work? LOL!

18. dunno. i think i'll call SimBin and ask lol

19. well I made a new account, and then ran the install file, but It just wouldn't start downloading... :(
    And Stig, if you have RACE 06 installed, it will also appear on the new account, you only need to activate it ...