Test Drive Unlimited 2

What to do with BETA after testing ends?

I just want to know if there would be any chance to upgrade my current beta installation to full version, because I dont like much install-uninstall progress, it oppress system and then clearing all those remaining folders and registers... I am now installing my beta and I will have only one day to test, then it will be over and Id like to keep it with further use

thanks!

TDU 2 mods possible?

Does anybody know if TDU2 supports mods just as the first game? If so, do you guys want a section in the database for TDU 2 modifications?

Edit: added it to the database, click here

RD Club House

In TDU1 we already have our club house that Ramon build with his bare hands :))). Are we going to build another one for TDU2?

Oh I want to be able view over the Mediterranean Sea like this :)

5060687.jpg

TDU2 moderator(s) needed

For this new section on the RD forum we are looking for (an) enthusiastic moderator(s) with some experience in leading discussions, keeping the forum clean from tha bad stuff and posting the latest news for the TDU2 community here at RD.

If you are interested to join the mod squad @ RD please send Bram or Dave a private message with a short motivation why we should hand you over the keys of this upcoming big section on the RD boards.

there are still beta events scheduled.. e.g. just yesterday...

I think postponing the game to q1 2011 has been a pro move by the devs.. personally, I bought 3 games this year which have been bugged like hell.. f1 2010 to name the last one.. and CM wont patch it any further..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 126 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 134 13.8%