1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Johan Top, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. I didn't expect a lot.. and it went way better :) Do they call it simulation?

3. Ah :(

4. I'm sorry! I hadn't seen it yet..

5. I just Pre ordered mine. :)

6. I just Pre ordered my copy. :) who's getting it? Maybe we can create a league or something.

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

First I want to learn a bit more about the game features. To me at this point it looks like the core features of the Test Drive genre are missing: free driving on open roads. That was the reason I loved TDU and TDU2 so much, just the fun of casual driving on a beautiful Island.

TDF seems like circuit racing game to me and to be honest I have more than enough games/sims that offer that already.

Free driving game: Yes
    Circuit racing game: No

8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Will anyone be buying it on release? Small preveiw of it on TWISR,it looks alright.

9. I just Preordered it

10. I'm tempted just for the sheer amount of Ferraris I could drive but there is so little info out there on this game I'm hesitant.

11. Where can i order from ? Amazon uk isn't stocking it, for the time being at least.

12. looks like it has the horrible slidey physics from shift 1

13. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I want that game.

Currently, it is for sale on Steam for US$29.99.

I want to race with the old Ferrari F1 cars. :D

14. 30$? Jesus.

You haven't seen or read any reviews, have you.

15. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san

Well, it turns out the reviews were subpar.

16. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san

Why does that car have grooved tyres? :O_o:

17. Why is the Ferrari official licence here :sick: looking fun though, and not tooo bad physics.

18. Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends, I can't seem to find much on this apart from the regular reviews on gaming sites. I'd like to get a few opinions on how this game feels and plays.

I know the graphics are spot on, but what about realism and the engine that it uses, is it any good or is it too arcadey?

I'm coming from a Race 07, rFactor 2, pCars background. I did used to play crapmaster's F1 series, but have gone off this lately.

What are peoples opinions on Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends then please?