• "Boogity, boogity boogity! Let's go racing boys!" - Darrell Waltrip
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Discuss the 2017 Formula One Australian Grand Prix here.

Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Johan Top, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

• Like Like x 1
  2. I didn't expect a lot.. and it went way better :) Do they call it simulation?

3. Ah :(

4. I'm sorry! I hadn't seen it yet..

5. I just Pre ordered mine. :)

6. I just Pre ordered my copy. :) who's getting it? Maybe we can create a league or something.

7. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

First I want to learn a bit more about the game features. To me at this point it looks like the core features of the Test Drive genre are missing: free driving on open roads. That was the reason I loved TDU and TDU2 so much, just the fun of casual driving on a beautiful Island.

TDF seems like circuit racing game to me and to be honest I have more than enough games/sims that offer that already.

Free driving game: Yes
    Circuit racing game: No

8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Will anyone be buying it on release? Small preveiw of it on TWISR,it looks alright.

9. I just Preordered it

10. I'm tempted just for the sheer amount of Ferraris I could drive but there is so little info out there on this game I'm hesitant.

11. Where can i order from ? Amazon uk isn't stocking it, for the time being at least.

12. looks like it has the horrible slidey physics from shift 1

13. Mohamedou Ari

Mohamedou Ari
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium

I want that game.

Currently, it is for sale on Steam for US$29.99.

I want to race with the old Ferrari F1 cars. :D

14. 30$? Jesus.

You haven't seen or read any reviews, have you.

15. Mohamedou Ari

Mohamedou Ari

Well, it turns out the reviews were subpar.

16. Mohamedou Ari

Mohamedou Ari

Why does that car have grooved tyres? :O_o:

17. Why is the Ferrari official licence here :sick: looking fun though, and not tooo bad physics.

18. Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends, I can't seem to find much on this apart from the regular reviews on gaming sites. I'd like to get a few opinions on how this game feels and plays.

I know the graphics are spot on, but what about realism and the engine that it uses, is it any good or is it too arcadey?

I'm coming from a Race 07, rFactor 2, pCars background. I did used to play crapmaster's F1 series, but have gone off this lately.

What are peoples opinions on Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends then please?