• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Terrific problem

Discussion in 'F1 2014 - The Game' started by loma28, Dec 31, 2014.

1. loma28

loma28

Ratings:
    +9
    I had to reinstall F1 2014 and now I have that problem: my car is so slow, don't have increase of speed , every AI car overtake me on straight as rocket, I cannot reach top speed in high gears, on Mebourne straight it's difficult to achieve 7^ gear, it looks like the car is slowed down.
    Setups are same of before, even G27 options. If I play F12013, every thing works properly.
    I am really confused. Can someone help me?
    Thank-you so much

2. loma28

loma28

Ratings:
    +9
    I did verify my game files on Steam (.Verify Integrity of Game Cache).Ok but I get no change.
    I tryed race in Monza with Mercedes : with rear wing on 1, at the end of the main straight I achieve 275km/h in sixth gear, cannot shift to 7°. Do you think is normal?
    Please let me know any suggestion
    Thank-you and happy new year

3. Michal Moravec

Michal Moravec

Ratings:
    +421
    Try to check your pedal base, look for dust. I know with g27 it's small chance, but I had exactly same issue with my old momo wheel. Hope it helps.

4. loma28

loma28

Ratings:
    +9
    I don't think so, because in the others sim-races, it works normally, even in F12013
    BTW thank-you for your suggestion, really depressed not having any solution.

5. loma28

loma28

Ratings:
    +9
    WELL I GOT IT !!!!!!!
    It was something wrong with Logitech Profiler, just disinstalled f12014 profile and reinstalled.
    I hope it's worth for somebody else

• Like Like x 2