Resource icon

Skins Telmex Mclaren Mercedes DHD + HD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Are extra nice job!! My compliments! :thumbsup: :)
numberone-1.jpg

is there anyway i can make the hamilton files into perez ones? ive tried renaming the file but that just messes up the race suit entirely on cut scenes. (great skin by the way :))
Edit: actually is there a way of making this fit with with v1teks 2013 mod as i also notiv#ce checo is wearing buttons helmet and vice versa?

is there anyway i can make the hamilton files into perez ones? ive tried renaming the file but that just messes up the race suit entirely on cut scenes. (great skin by the way :))
Edit: actually is there a way of making this fit with with v1teks 2013 mod as i also notiv#ce checo is wearing buttons helmet and vice versa?

To my knowledge you cannot just rename the Hamilton files to Perez, as the database determines which files are pointed to for which team etc.

As for v1teks 2013 mod....I really wouldn't know as I haven't used it, and therefore do not know what has been changed within the database and language files.

If you use Ryders PSSG editor, you could always try to extract any of the texture files and re-import them into whatever file you wish to see if it will fit better for your own needs.

To my knowledge you cannot just rename the Hamilton files to Perez, as the database determines which files are pointed to for which team etc.

As for v1teks 2013 mod....I really wouldn't know as I haven't used it, and therefore do not know what has been changed within the database and language files.

If you use Ryders PSSG editor, you could always try to extract any of the texture files and re-import them into whatever file you wish to see if it will fit better for your own needs.
thanks, the re-importing worked well, great mod again :)

lol nice. no i mean like for career mode how do i get the helmets to show up. cause right now it just shows the default ones.

You would need to extract the dds file from the driver files and import them into whichever default helmet you wanted to use.

They weren't done as a career helmet, it was done as a team pack.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back