Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Application 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Iko,

Yeah, that was my first thought. However, I'm also using motion controllers on my sim, and sending it out and back between the two machines would likely result in delay in the motion response; not what you want!

Unfortuantely I can only output telemetry from the motion software to UDP on the same PC (no option for network send, unlike your fantastic app!), so I'm in a bit of a "Catch 22" situation...

I've also stopeed using CMPS - it was indeed doing funny things to the telemetry feedwhen I tried to use it as the feed for the motion software.

Hi Iko,

Yeah, that was my first thought. However, I'm also using motion controllers on my sim, and sending it out and back between the two machines would likely result in delay in the motion response; not what you want!

Unfortuantely I can only output telemetry from the motion software to UDP on the same PC (no option for network send, unlike your fantastic app!), so I'm in a bit of a "Catch 22" situation...

I've also stopeed using CMPS - it was indeed doing funny things to the telemetry feedwhen I tried to use it as the feed for the motion software.

Ok. I could create a very lightweight server from my software for just forwarding the data, but there should be more demand for such a feature. I will put that in as a possible todo for the version for F1 2015.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Ok. I could create a very lightweight server from my software for just forwarding the data, but there should be more demand for such a feature. I will put that in as a possible todo for the version for F1 2015.

Cheers.

Hi Iko,

Thanks for the fantastic app. I've been having the same problem as Dave actually so forwarding would be great.

Hi Iko,

I've noticed that when running F1 2014, I can't get V3.0 to save files in F1perfview mode (opening the laptime CSVs in F1perfview just crashes that program) - is there a fix for this? V2 is having no problems doing this on the same PC. Thanks!

Hi Iko,

I've noticed that when running F1 2014, I can't get V3.0 to save files in F1perfview mode (opening the laptime CSVs in F1perfview just crashes that program) - is there a fix for this? V2 is having no problems doing this on the same PC. Thanks!
I haven't played the F1 games for a while. I will look into this hopefully during the next few days. If you could PM me one of the files, which don't work, that would help me too. I will start a private chat with you.
//Cheers

Iko Rein updated Telemetry Application with a new update entry:

3.1 version of the Telemetry Tool for F1 2014

Hello,

This is a new version, which contains some bug fixes
  • settings saving for data feeds
  • F1Perfview saves)
  • Fixed graph settings for TelemetryPanel
and some small tweaks here and there
  • Added gear info + suspension diff to Driving info
  • Raceinfo: Added fuel usage graph
For installing, old users can just replace the telemetry.jar with the new one. For new users, see the ReadMe.txt for installation instructions.

This is the final version for F1...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The F1Perfview compatible files are now saved into its own directory under 'lapdata'. You need to enable the setting in the 'Options' -> 'General Settings'. There were small issues with this, but with the new 3.1 these have been fixed.

fantastic app! would it be possible to upload files for sochi and austria for 2014? and mexico for 2015?

EDIT: never mind. i didnt download the most recent version. but would you be able to uload the mexico files eventually?

fantastic app! would it be possible to upload files for sochi and austria for 2014? and mexico for 2015?

EDIT: never mind. i didnt download the most recent version. but would you be able to uload the mexico files eventually?
The latest version (3.1) has Sochi and Austria. And when the F1 2015 is out, I will do a version, which will have Mexico included.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%