Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Application 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I got it fixed myself:
Seems like somehow extradata was disabled in the config-file.
If any other has this problem, try setting extradata="1" in the F1 2013 config-file

Great to hear that you got it working. I haven't tested much on mac, except running older mac os on virtual box, so I was bit afraid that there was some data format issue.

Can you help me i cant worked it.i am starting the application after page opening after i going game but anything change on the app page can you show me step by step work to telemetry app? thx...

Can you help me i cant worked it.i am starting the application after page opening after i going game but anything change on the app page can you show me step by step work to telemetry app? thx...

I would recommend, you first read the ReadMe.txt included in the package. That has very detailed installation instructions. If after you have followed the steps there you are still having issues, please let me know.

please help!
My English is not so good and maybe i do something wrong. I can't start the app.
i Download the zip from here> unzip and it's created folder Telemetry_v1.02 in the directory where i downloaded the zip > i medicated hardware_settings_config.xml like in readMe. But i can not start the app. I read that i muss double click on Telemetry.jar. the only one fail who coals like that is in the zip fail who I unzipped. but when in click double time on this fail It open winrar ( not some app ) and nothing happens.

Please help!
What i do wrong and how to start the app. Where i can find "java -jar Telemetry.jar" I don' have or i can not find this fail

yes. i install it before to start to install this app to be sure
Ok. Open Command Prompt and type there
java -version
If you installed latest Java 7, you should get in response something like
java version "1.7.0_45" ...
If this works, in command prompt change directory to where you installed the Telemetry app an type:
java -jar Telemetry.jar
Does it start now?

The version you have, should be good. For some reason it hasn't been installed properly. Maybe you need to do the "configure Java" from the start-menu/Java. Do you see Java group in the start menu? If yes, then I guess it is the configure part. If not, then you need to re-install Java.

Yes i see it. and i start it, but i have no idea what to do now. i start the f1 2013, click double on the Telemetry.jar and it open it again with winrar.... and nothing
This is an issue of getting Java installed and not related to the Telemetry Application itself. I am taking the discussion offline, please see my pm.

Anybody try to print data? I tried it and it won't work. I try to print in PDF and don't work...
I don't have a printer, but I used doPDF v7.2.355 to test the 'print to pdf' and I just installed doPDF 7.3.393 on my laptop and it seems to be working as well.

If you can pm me the details how it doesn't work, that would be great.

Last edited:
I don't have a printer, but I used doPDF v7.2.355 to test the 'print to pdf' and I just installed doPDF 7.3.393 on my laptop and it seems to be working as well.

If you can pm me the details how it doesn't work, that would be great.
I can't write you a Pm message cuz I can't see your profile. I try 3 printer, PDFcreator, xps printer and send to onenote. With PDFcreator and onenote, nothing happen. My PDFcreator software won't open. With XPS format, I save the file on my desktop, but is not tgere, no file are saved. One of my friend test XPS prunter too, abd same things happen. I run Windows 8.1 64bits.

Im trying to install this mod, but for the life of me I cannot get it up and running. I get the app working alongisde F1 but there is no data feed. Ive tried modifying the xml file but everytime I go back to check it it reverts back to the files original settings. Should I be using a special xml editor instead of word pad?

Great tool. But I noticed that KERS and DRS were included in previous versions (F1 2012). Is there a reason they aren't in the latest version for F1 2013?

Thanks.

Thanks very much for this; I used it for the first time tonight in a league race but sadly I only saw laps 30-56 displayed in lap times and I was looking forward to seeing how metronomic my first 30 laps were!

I don't suppose you could add a function for opening multiple files into the 'race info' tab could you? I think this would be a massive help for people running races longer than 26 laps or alternatively, adding a slider into the lap times section would be fantastic. :)

edit: Being able to open more than one file at a time would be awesome for this as well; if you wanted any help with this, feel free to ask.

Great tool. But I noticed that KERS and DRS were included in previous versions (F1 2012). Is there a reason they aren't in the latest version for F1 2013?

Thanks.
For F1 2012 you could use the Datalogger to store KERS/DRS data into the .csv files and then load these into my tool.
As for F1 2013 there is (at the moment) no Datalogger nor other way to get the KERS/DRS data, I have disabled them. And with F1 2013 the DRS is less of value, as the use of DRS is limited to the DRS zones.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back