F1 2012 Telemetry and Dashboard F1 2012 with DashMeterPRO

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello RaceDepartment members!

If you have not heard about DashMeterPRO before now, fortunate enough to own an Android device and you're looking for an excellent (if not essential) tool/cool gadget for Codemasters' F1 2012, then DashMeterPRO for F1 2012™ from SensaDigit is highly recommended!

DashMeterPRO for F1 2012™(also compatible with Codemasters F1 2010, F1 2011 v1.2, Dirt 3 v1.1.) is a sim racing application that turns your Android device into fully working dashboard displaying real-time telemetry data virtually without delays!

With its GUI Editor, its possible and very easy to fully customize everything in DashMeterPRO's layout to suit your taste.

Screenshots of DashMeterPRO for F1 2012™ (latest v1.13) and some of its features:

(Images: Copyright © 2012 SENSADIGIT)

DashMeterPRO for F1 2012™ v1.13

Features:
- RPM light bar (customizable colors/LED styles/animation)
- RPM digits/gauge
- Two additional LED bars (assignable to throttle, brake and rpm)
- Gear Indicator
- Shift Light (Negative Flash on screen)
- Speed (Mph/Kmh)
- Current Lap Time
- Time delta compared to best lap
- Lap Number
- G-Force Meter (plotted 3G & 5G)
- Throttle and Brake Indicators
- Blocking Tires Indicator
- GUI Editor
- Telemetry Analyzer

Telemetry Analyzer
On track you can compare any parameters in real-time with one of the saved laps. Once back in the Pit, you can save a lap and compare it to any saved laps using the telemetry screen. You have the possibility to add two vertical cursors on the graph to display the differential +/- time from the saved lap to the lap being viewed on a selected portion. You will be able to compare each turn independently.

The following data can be analyzed:
Speed, RPM, Gear, throttle/brake positions, steering angle, lateral/longitudinal.

GUI Editor
Make your own display. You can move, rescale, add or remove any oh the parameters, three different layout profile can be saved and number of screens can be increased up to 5. All colors are fully customizable.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Besides this "visual gem's" awesome looks & customizable layout, it does the job it was designed for even better, of course provided you have a stable & secure Wi-Fi Connection!

DashMeterPRO is also available for other well known sim-racing titles like rFactor 1 & 2, GTR2/Race07 and iRacing, so go check them out!

Enjoy! :D

Have to admit that does look very impressive. Alas I no longer have an Android and went back to iPhone about 3 months ago (D'oh!).

Have to agree with Carl, sounds like a really helpful tool when creating set ups. With all the comparisons of laps you can see over consistent laps what changes have really improved your set up, or if you just had one good lap...

I thought about adding a tablet to my setup for quite a while now and there are cheap ones available, starting at around 80€ / 100$. So it's not that much of an issue (money-wise) to get a device compatible with the app. :)

I thing I must admit, compared to other "options" for telemetry and dashboards that are available, once you have an Android device with at least Android version 2.1+, the benefits of this awesome program/tool, FAR outways the price asked IMO! :cool:

I own all of DashMeterPRO's versions for the sim-racing simulations which it is available for, and they all perform absolutely stunning & flawlessly! :thumbsup:

and I had the rfactor version that is the same but changes a bit, and now I downloaded the version of f1 2012 but still the intrusions but I get in the luxury rfactor but I will in the f1 2012 Aug evil thing I do not get, if someone could explain step by step as it gets you appreciate, because the steps put sigiendo official website not get it to work. Thanks and sorry for my English.

Got this but cannot get it to run with game all the port and IP is correct because when i run the test the LEDs flash like they are meant to.

Is there a particular order i should start things up for this to run as i am playing the game

Also does it work with both singleplayer and multiplayer

Cheers for any help in advance

Got this but cannot get it to run with game all the port and IP is correct because when i run the test the LEDs flash like they are meant to.

Is there a particular order i should start things up for this to run as i am playing the game

Also does it work with both singleplayer and multiplayer

Cheers for any help in advance

Make sure to follow all the instructions on their site. Also did you make sure you edited
F1 2012's "hardware_settings_config.xml" file correctly? Is DashMeterOutguage running and
is its "preferences.ini" file also edited correctly?

Hope you get it working! :thumbsup:

Have to admit that does look very impressive. Alas I no longer have an Android and went back to iPhone about 3 months ago (D'oh!).

Have to agree with Carl, sounds like a really helpful tool when creating set ups. With all the comparisons of laps you can see over consistent laps what changes have really improved your set up, or if you just had one good lap...
there is iHud app for iPhones

Hello RaceDepartment members!

If you have not heard about DashMeterPRO before now, fortunate enough to own an Android device and you're looking for an excellent (if not essential) tool/cool gadget for Codemasters' F1 2012, then DashMeterPRO for F1 2012™ from SensaDigit is highly recommended!

DashMeterPRO for F1 2012™(also compatible with Codemasters F1 2010, F1 2011 v1.2, Dirt 3 v1.1.) is a sim racing application that turns your Android device into fully working dashboard displaying real-time telemetry data virtually without delays!

With its GUI Editor, its possible and very easy to fully customize everything in DashMeterPRO's layout to suit your taste.

Screenshots of DashMeterPRO for F1 2012™ (latest v1.13) and some of its features:

(Images: Copyright © 2012 SENSADIGIT)

DashMeterPRO for F1 2012™ v1.13

Features:
- RPM light bar (customizable colors/LED styles/animation)
- RPM digits/gauge
- Two additional LED bars (assignable to throttle, brake and rpm)
- Gear Indicator
- Shift Light (Negative Flash on screen)
- Speed (Mph/Kmh)
- Current Lap Time
- Time delta compared to best lap
- Lap Number
- G-Force Meter (plotted 3G & 5G)
- Throttle and Brake Indicators
- Blocking Tires Indicator
- GUI Editor
- Telemetry Analyzer

Telemetry Analyzer
On track you can compare any parameters in real-time with one of the saved laps. Once back in the Pit, you can save a lap and compare it to any saved laps using the telemetry screen. You have the possibility to add two vertical cursors on the graph to display the differential +/- time from the saved lap to the lap being viewed on a selected portion. You will be able to compare each turn independently.

The following data can be analyzed:
Speed, RPM, Gear, throttle/brake positions, steering angle, lateral/longitudinal.

GUI Editor
Make your own display. You can move, rescale, add or remove any oh the parameters, three different layout profile can be saved and number of screens can be increased up to 5. All colors are fully customizable.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Besides this "visual gem's" awesome looks & customizable layout, it does the job it was designed for even better, of course provided you have a stable & secure Wi-Fi Connection!

DashMeterPRO is also available for other well known sim-racing titles like rFactor 1 & 2, GTR2/Race07 and iRacing, so go check them out!

Enjoy! :D

Hi. Where do i find "preferences.ini" on my android device ? (android 4)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 60 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.1%