Technical issues

Hi all,

Got the game since janery or so, play it for a week, then didn t tooch it for 2month.
Then a week a go i tryed to login online and it said :
Login attempt resulted in unknown server response. Login attempt was not successful.

Tryed to update, which i did, BUT, got another message saying :
Failed to open temp file to store update
Dont know whats going on tbh, can anyone help pls, it will be much apreciated, thx
icon_e_wink.gif

Ive reinstall the whole thing, gone to reactive, it says (licence has been activated) and it send me to my email for confirmation, the prob now is that i don t receive any email comfirmation:O_o:
I ve wrote them an email asking to send me the confirmation mail, lets hope they respond.
Btw, thx for helping Marko;)

But after you got the message that the license has been activated. Can you still not login to the multiplayer section?
After the install, so before the reactivate, did you have the offline available to play?

Just curious here ;)

Yes, after activation still can t get to multiplayer mode, only offline worked.
And yes, after installing and before reactivating, i had the offline working, it was always working.

Maybe i sould ask for refund, then buy it again, thb, im sure its something silly as always with PC manipulation:unsure:

Well, your license activation is succesfull. I can tell that for sure, as without you can't use the offline as well ;)

This might be a stupid question, but you did login right? Under the multiplayer selection box, there is a login button. You DO need to login before you can play online.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 212 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%