• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Tech Spec

Discussion in 'Copa Petrobras de Marcas' started by David Wright, Dec 1, 2014.

1. David Wright

David Wright

Ratings:
    +263
    Being used to Simbin titles I was disappointed that there was no technical information on the cars in the showroom (or did I miss something?)

For those interested in the tech spec, it can be found here

http://www.brasileirodemarcas.com.br...o#.VHy7r9KsWSo

Translated

TIRES
    Pirelli 285/645 Aro 18 .
    ENGINE
    2.3 -liter, aluminum head , fuel supply by electronic injection and dry sump Motec .
    BRAKE PADS
    ECOPADS - asbestos-free formulation and automatic mixers.
    BRAKES
    Ventilated discs Fremax , English calipers AP Racing , special competition, with six-piston front and four at the rear.
    STEERING
    The rack and pinion with hydraulic drive .
    WHEELS
    OZ Racing 11 x 18 inches.
    TRANSMISSION
    Electronic Xtrac . Sequential drive 6 forward gears and one reverse Magneti Marelli 's .
    WEIGHT
    1.100 Kg without the pilot
    SUSPENSION
    Pair of front springs - 300N / mm , 120mm x 50mm (load, height and internal diameter) . Pair of rear springs - 80N / mm , 140mm x 50mm . Unique and unalterable stabilizer bar .
    POWER
    300 hp .
    FINISH
    Finished with composite materials.
    BODY
    Factory original.

So while it is very unusual for a racing car to have fixed spring rates and roll bar, this is what the regulations stipulate.

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 2