Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Stuart Thomson, Dec 8, 2012.
View the Post on the Blog
oh boy oh boy! hope i'll have the time to DO IT !
Great job Tim It will definitely be a hard choice!
Good job Tim!
Nicely done Tim
Nice Video Tim
What have you done Tim . Now there will be 40 drivers on the grid
I imagine the Goodwood Circuit will be one of the tracks on the schedule?
Unfortunately not. Goodwood is not used in League races because it has limited driver slots, and we generally have more competitors than it has available spaces. I'd love to use it, but generally can't because of that.
For complete information look here. We will visit some great circuits around the world to challenge these great cars:
T. Tue 29/01/13 - 2010 Vairano (Italy) /Magny Cours National (France)
1. Tue 12/02/13 - Autodromo Internacional Algarve (Portugal)
2. Tue 26/02/13 - Anglesey Circuit (U.K.)
3. Tue 12/03/13 - R1 Circuit (Australia)
4. Tue 26/03/13 - Motodrom Schottenring (Germany)
5. Tue 09/04/13 - Portland 70' (USA)
6. Tue 23/04/13 - GP200 (Singapore)
7. Tue 07/05/13 - Jarama 79' (Spain)
8. Sat 18/05/13 - Piddy SH (Switzerland)
Excellent video Tim. I have no idea as to which car to choose as yet but it will be fun trying them out. All downloads done and installed.
Nice work on that video Inspector. Now one has to make a choice but which one to choose...................................