F1 2010 *tear* *jaw drop*

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
It does look really good. My main issue with it is even in that video you still see the AI doing some wierd overtakes which make me think its going to be quite arcadey. I do hope i'm prooved wrong though as it looks fantastic.

Dustin whats the story with dx 11.
Does the game come with these features (and ability to turn off and on the dx 11)
depending on the card and op sys they are running
when buy it in september or do
people have to wait for a patch ?
The release does not come with DX11 support...DX9 unfortunately. Most likely a DX11 patch later on... all in the sakes of a streamlined release on all consoles.

You sure ,cause it seems SynGamer (Dustin) is saying there is dx 11 support in game on codies forum.
http://community.codemasters.com/forum/f1-2010-game-1316/424722-no-dx11-support-pc-2.html
but ive seen virtualr.net has referenced PC Games Hardware report saying what you are saying Bradley
that its not in game in september but coming in a patch,
and then ive seen another thread where the devs have said no patches for the game as they will
be concentrating on the next game in the series.
So its just confusing as to whats true and whats not true.

If you're on XP - Start > Run > type "dxdiag"
Vista or 7 - Windows button > enter "dxdiag" in search box.

The thing is you can have DX11 but your card may nbt support it and just revert to an older version... just saying. I dont know the case for you. My loltop for example has DX11 but the card itself is only DX10 compatible so my games are maxxed at DX10.

If you're on XP - Start > Run > type "dxdiag"
Vista or 7 - Windows button > enter "dxdiag" in search box.

The thing is you can have DX11 but your card may nbt support it and just revert to an older version... just saying. I dont know the case for you. My loltop for example has DX11 but the card itself is only DX10 compatible so my games are maxxed at DX10.

That is helpful information, thanks :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back