1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Teamspeak?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Adam Harmon, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Been playing Evo for a few weeks. Love racing, but without the element of voice chat between drivers, it's like driving a car without a radio..gets dull very quick. Been tring to search the web for active Teamspeak servers for evo/race07, but appears that the two I found (100 MB, and race2Play) have sub-groups for this game, but no one ever joins. Are there any TS servers that have an active Race07/Ev0 community? (public, w/o password) If so, please post a link please.

2. Dont no of any but would definetly recomend joining ours during league/club events if you already havnt :good:

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Adam you can find RD's teamspeak on our homepage

Login details you can find in the password section for members

4. I wasn't holding my breath for RD TS server. I never see anyone logged in on the hompage TS viewer, but for kicks, I did try both the passwords listed in the mebers section, and used my correct user name, and TS tells me "bad logon name/password"

5. Also, Im just a casual..not to mention..novice racer, and I wouldn't be worthy of league play. Not sure if Im allowed to list this info below, but I'm going to start a sub channel on another TS server if anyone wants to race and chat.
    Server info:
    Race2Play
    64.69.45.20:8767
    PW: xenduro
    Channel name: Race 07
    (Above info is publicly listed on their website)
    I am 48 years old, and would prefer mature ppl in chat.

6. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

but yet u posted it anyway :)