1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Teamspeak viewer

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by JeffL, Sep 26, 2014.

1. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

I mentioned this a while back and never really solved it. I was wonderin if RD is gonna bring back the Teamspeak viewer. I cannot see who is talking and have researched TS overlays. I feel that TS is an important part of building community and would like to put a name to the voice. Any feedback would be appreciated.:)

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Unfortunately TSviewer isn't as stable anymore as it used to be in the past. As the widget needs to be loaded from their website, which is often down, it has a dramatic impact on the pageloading speed of RD often not rendering at all.

If you have save your credentials for TS you can login with a click of the single link that is displayed on the left sidebar to see who is online ;)

3. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

That makes sense why it's not up then:) Thanks for the tip Bram i will look into that.
    Edit: Doh, I know how to check who is online LOL. I need to see who is talking when we do club races so I can put a name to a voice. This seems like a common sense thing you would have thought there would be a common sense solution out there but the teamspeak overlay only works with certain games and I have problems with overwolf. Maybe I'm the only one who cares who is talking :p

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014