Teamspeak viewer

JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good.
I mentioned this a while back and never really solved it. I was wonderin if RD is gonna bring back the Teamspeak viewer. I cannot see who is talking and have researched TS overlays. I feel that TS is an important part of building community and would like to put a name to the voice. Any feedback would be appreciated.:)

Unfortunately TSviewer isn't as stable anymore as it used to be in the past. As the widget needs to be loaded from their website, which is often down, it has a dramatic impact on the pageloading speed of RD often not rendering at all.

If you have save your credentials for TS you can login with a click of the single link that is displayed on the left sidebar to see who is online ;)

That makes sense why it's not up then:) Thanks for the tip Bram i will look into that.
Edit: Doh, I know how to check who is online LOL. I need to see who is talking when we do club races so I can put a name to a voice. This seems like a common sense thing you would have thought there would be a common sense solution out there but the teamspeak overlay only works with certain games and I have problems with overwolf. Maybe I'm the only one who cares who is talking :p

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.0%
  • < 5 years