Teamspeak 3

• Kevin Birchall

im new here guys, (a presto GP refugee :p ) and i was wondering what the IP was for the teamspeak server?

The TS server is currently running but not visible on the frontpage yet. Ill ask Ramon if we can upgrade to TS3 and also equip the server to the latest specs and then post an announcement

Arent the different beta's compatible with eachother Tom? Still havent found time to install it, really curious how much better it is :)

Arent the different beta's compatible with eachother Tom? Still havent found time to install it, really curious how much better it is :)

Well some beta's require manual updates from the database. I am following it closely as we have one running. If i where you i would wait abit. Yes the sound quality is way better, like ben says its like Ventrillo.
You can try it if you want as you can run it next to TS2 as it uses different ports. Wouldn't use it as a main system for RD at this moment tbh, to many bugs still in there going by the rate they are bringing out Beta's and by the comments on the forum.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.7%