1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Teamspeak 3 has been released

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kevin Watts, Dec 20, 2009.

1. The long awaited update to probably the most popular voice comms application since Roger Wilco has arrived. Teamspeak 3 can be downloaded from the temporary holding page here.

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nice :)

Which one to pick? beta 1 or beta 2?

3. Beta 1 is the client, BETA 2 is for the server package so no choice really :)

4. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

All I can say so far is that the 'channel switched' / 'disconnected' voice sounds really really weird now :D

5. can teamspeak 2 and 3 work together? 1 person has 2 and other has 3 ,will they be able to hear n talk to each other ?

6. No.

7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

So, when will RD be switching to TS3?

OK, I found another thread on this: which one to follow???

8. The community I am a part of have been using it for a couple of weeks now, without any issues. The permissions system is better and easy to control and the sound quality is far better, although I found little fault with TS2's quality TBH.

9. I downloaded teamspeak but cant get it connected to Racedepartment server. Was all fine with teamspeak 2. What do I put for port number? help anyone

10. Marty the ports for ts 3 are 9987

11. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

12. Thanks Ramon and Michael problem solved, Marty