1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teams annoyed at my interview answers

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Rich Maskell, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I'm driving for Torro Rosso in 3 year career. I have given what I consider all the best interview answers....doing it for my team, team working hard, we have a chance etc

But when I go to my agent screen all the teams below me (virgin, lotus, hrt, force india etc) are annoyed at the answers I have given in interviews. Why?

I don't particularly want to join their teams but want to know what i am doing wrong before I blow a chance of joining williams, renault or mercedes etc
  2. I think it's because you're saying you're happy with your current team, the other teams think you do not want to move.
  3. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

I think the same, if you say all is rosy with your team then I believe other teams won't be interested.
    This is only from what i have read, I am not the best negotator in-game as I am in my 4th season of 7 with Lotus.
  4. Pick the far right always that way i got to red bull in 2nd season. Im driving with hard settings
  5. Surely if I say I am not happy, I won't be the first choice driver and they won't be happy with me and give me updates?
  6. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Not sure that that logic applies. maybe they will try harder?
    My hunch is that updates and driver # 1 status will be generated by other in game factors.
  7. cheers all. I'll try being a grumpy bugger then
  8. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

I'm 99% certain that you got a contract with Red Bull in your 2nd year by having Webber or Vettel as your rival and beating them in year 1. Not because of your interview answers.