1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Teams annoyed at my interview answers

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Rich Maskell, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I'm driving for Torro Rosso in 3 year career. I have given what I consider all the best interview answers....doing it for my team, team working hard, we have a chance etc

But when I go to my agent screen all the teams below me (virgin, lotus, hrt, force india etc) are annoyed at the answers I have given in interviews. Why?

I don't particularly want to join their teams but want to know what i am doing wrong before I blow a chance of joining williams, renault or mercedes etc

2. I think it's because you're saying you're happy with your current team, the other teams think you do not want to move.

3. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

I think the same, if you say all is rosy with your team then I believe other teams won't be interested.
    This is only from what i have read, I am not the best negotator in-game as I am in my 4th season of 7 with Lotus.

4. Pick the far right always that way i got to red bull in 2nd season. Im driving with hard settings

5. Surely if I say I am not happy, I won't be the first choice driver and they won't be happy with me and give me updates?

6. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Not sure that that logic applies. maybe they will try harder?
    My hunch is that updates and driver # 1 status will be generated by other in game factors.

7. cheers all. I'll try being a grumpy bugger then

8. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

I'm 99% certain that you got a contract with Red Bull in your 2nd year by having Webber or Vettel as your rival and beating them in year 1. Not because of your interview answers.