1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Team Visor Textures v2

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Thimoty Decrans, Dec 16, 2012.

• Like Like x 7
  1. Great thanks!

2. Thank you Thimothy
    Cheers
    Ricardo

3. Yes, you did it ! THX.:thumbsup:

4. Was wondering how you use this? ... just some **** load of files I downloaded hehe :D
    Pretty please :$

Peace!

5. thats why there's a read me file included.

6. lol... silly me, I actually opened upp the readme file but for some reason I missed the installation part haha.

Thanks!

7. Thanks for Ver.2 update, Thimoty :) !

8. Nicky Graho

Nicky Graho
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Can run on HD 6450 2 GB

9. If it has dx11 support then yes,but i searched for it and it has got so you can try it.

10. Does the folder "Visor Mod View" in the "F1 2012" folder, or include files from subfolders in the "cars" folder?

11. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Honestly folks, can't you read the "readme's"? Amazing.:rolleyes:

12. Seriously you 'bleep', I am wondering the same. tried all sorts of combos but cannot see any difference to the blank visor LOL

13. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

You are doing it wrong then. Simples "bleep"

14. Just posting to say thank for making these, I found a program I can use on Mac to overlay an image on an active window so I can now make use of these. :D

I did make a few slight changes to the one I am using, which is the Lotus one which was darken the helmet texture and blur it and blur the logo. I left the excellent visor with tear off bubbles unchaged.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  15. That's good news! :ninja:

As for modifying, I finally found the way to do it in GIMP2 on windose to make the visors' field of view larger to my tastes. Using the nvidia plugin for dds files, just had to lock the alpha channel first, rectangularly selected the upmost part, then used the tools menu selection cutter option to make the selection zone adjust to the colored shape automatically, then moved it up vertically (care required to not move horizontally). Then did the same for the lowest part, and exported back the result in the visor.dds file.

Thanks again to everybody here who made visors available! :geek: