rF2 Team up LMP2 & Nissan 370z @ Sebring - Wednesday April 10th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thank you Jean-Christophe for you kind words and good to see you again. :)
I hope with the open source to see more peeps start modding too and with small changes the car can be transformed to other types of LMP1/2 cars. With people with skinning skills can make it look much better too.
My current project will add another endurance car on the table. This time a Lola from last year driven by Rebellion racing.
I just started it, so no idea when it will be done. :D

Anyway, I hope peeps will sign up, as it's fun to drive as team, so bring your driving buddy and let's have a great exciting race. :)

Oh my! So excited to look forward to a full on endurance/LMS mod and league! No idea how driver switching is intended to work but I will definitely be up for plenty of that in future. :D

So, I tried the LMP2 the other night and could not complete a single lap....reason...I'm a freken NOOB with powerful rear wheel cars. Have to admit though that the track was still green.

Though I loved driving it Stefan! Great job :) Not to spoil anyone's race, I will team up with someone who does not mind if I spin 10 times in one lap :redface:

So, I tried the LMP2 the other night and could not complete a single lap....reason...I'm a freken NOOB with powerful rear wheel cars. Have to admit though that the track was still green.

Though I loved driving it Stefan! Great job :) Not to spoil anyone's race, I will team up with someone who does not mind if I spin 10 times in one lap :redface:

Thanx Stefan! :) In real life these cars use TC, so a bit easier to control the power. ;)

I was hoping you would take the Nissan :thumbsdown:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back