1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team RMT Megane Trophy Mod Coming to rFactor!

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Ivo Simons, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Team RMT has just released a new preview of their World Super GT 2 mod for rFactor 2, showing the recently-textured cockpit of the Renault Megane Trophy car in game.
    More importantly, the team has announced that it plans to release the Renault Megane Trophy car as a standalone mod for rFactor, helping us to shorten the waiting time for the full World Super GT 2 mod that will be released for rFactor.
    Powered Renault Sport Technologies, the Megane Trophy is a spec series using tubeframe race cars powered by a 3.5 liter V6 engine that puts out 360hp. The cars weigh little over 1000 kilos and feature advanced racing technologies such as a paddle-shifting system, double wishbone suspension and adjustable dampers.
    Successor to World Super GT for GTR 2, World Super GT 2 will bring some of of the most legendary GT cars of the 90s as well as Super GT GT500 class machinery to rFactor 2.

Source: VirtualR
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Higly impressed with the details in the cockpit :thumb:
  3. Looks great but sounds a little weird if you ask me.
  4. it should sound weird Steve. The external sounds are just place holders at the moment. only the internal sounds is an alpha development. External previews will follow later this week.
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Awesome video Wix!! This mod will finally draw my attention to normal rFactor racing again.
  6. It just looks AMAZING, job well done! :cool:
  7. Looks awesome but the sounds and the clucking when gears are changed is abit too much I think. Still awesome work though.
  8. Looks great, cant wait for the mod! Nice job!!!!