Team resources

Hi, I've noticed the team resource when uploading content, and I believe it could be used in a far more useful manner:
The one thing 1 would suggest, is the ability to make the resource team visible to everyone in the website.

You see many mods in which, at the end of the resource page, they add a list of everyone who contributed on the development.
The section I show on the right (Resource team) is only visible to the resource owner, but I believe it is the perfect way to better highlight each developer (The inclusion of a small description text in which to provide info on everyone's contribution would be the frosting on the cake)

Captura de pantalla (137).png

Could be a nice way to better highlight people know about who has worked in said mod. Maybe something to keep in mind for future RD website design.

On a similar fashion, having the team resources of a person next to the ones they own public would be quite useful when browsing content. Many people have collaborated on a ton of mods even if not theirs, this would provide a nice way to see these mods too on the same page. Once again, this is a private feature, which I believe would be great if it became visible for everyone on the platform

Captura de pantalla (139).png

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 109 88.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 46 37.4%