1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Team Reboconort Truck Racing 2015 v1.1

Skin of the Reboconort Truck Racing Team

1. Actros1846 submitted a new resource:

Team Reboconort Truck Racing 2015 - Skin of the Reboconort Truck Racing Team

Read more about this resource...

2. Thank you Cross-B, i will check it out..... :)

3. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer Premium Member

Preview
    At first, very very compliments for your massive painting job, Actros! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Don't know how many hours have you slept during last nights,
    but 25 skins in few days is really a very huge work :O_o:

The converted tracks for FT2013 known by me are:
    • Brands Hatch
    • Donington
    • Nurburgring
    • Silverstone
    • Zolder
    A1 Rebull Ring is included in last game version as "Spielberg"
    The remaining:
    • Valencia
    • Misano
    • Nogaro
    • Most
    • Hungaroring
    • Jarama
    • Bugatti
    • Snetterton
    • Thruxton
    • Pembrey
    needs someone able to converts it, from other existing versions from
    Gsce, rFactor, or other one (N.B: Dunno which of it can be used in a mod, cause legal permissions)

P.s. Do you use the sim, as driver?
    I would like to create a FT2013 user group for some challenges or champ here in RD...:D

4. Hello Claudio, thanks for the compliments, i´m glad that you like my work :):).
    The Skins are the work about the last two years, when i started to paint it was´nt my target to make them public, but i wanted to get this fantastic Game a little bit alive.
    I´ve a lot of paintings for FTruck, from the european championship about every year since 2013...... a few from the championship of Finland and a lot of the FFSA and BTRA ...... and at last about 24 Trucks in the years 1986 till 2000..... ;)

I drive it only at Home...... offline ....... because i haven´t any experience in Online-racing. But maybe the Group is a fantastic idea.... i would support it :) .

Maybe you have connections to someone who converts the Tracks with the needed permission ???

Many greetz

Stephan

5. Do you made the Man Version? :D
    Please! *_*