• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Skins Team Reboconort Truck Racing 2015 v1.1

Skin of the Reboconort Truck Racing Team

1. Actros1846

Actros1846

Ratings:
    +9
    Actros1846 submitted a new resource:

Team Reboconort Truck Racing 2015 - Skin of the Reboconort Truck Racing Team

Read more about this resource...

2. Cross-B

Cross-B

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Actros1846

Actros1846

Ratings:
    +9
    Thank you Cross-B, i will check it out..... :)

4. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer

Ratings:
    +83
    Preview
    At first, very very compliments for your massive painting job, Actros! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Don't know how many hours have you slept during last nights,
    but 25 skins in few days is really a very huge work :O_o:

The converted tracks for FT2013 known by me are:
    • Brands Hatch
    • Donington
    • Nurburgring
    • Silverstone
    • Zolder
    A1 Rebull Ring is included in last game version as "Spielberg"
    The remaining:
    • Valencia
    • Misano
    • Nogaro
    • Most
    • Hungaroring
    • Jarama
    • Bugatti
    • Snetterton
    • Thruxton
    • Pembrey
    needs someone able to converts it, from other existing versions from
    Gsce, rFactor, or other one (N.B: Dunno which of it can be used in a mod, cause legal permissions)

P.s. Do you use the sim, as driver?
    I would like to create a FT2013 user group for some challenges or champ here in RD...:D

5. Actros1846

Actros1846

Ratings:
    +9
    Hello Claudio, thanks for the compliments, i´m glad that you like my work :):).
    The Skins are the work about the last two years, when i started to paint it was´nt my target to make them public, but i wanted to get this fantastic Game a little bit alive.
    I´ve a lot of paintings for FTruck, from the european championship about every year since 2013...... a few from the championship of Finland and a lot of the FFSA and BTRA ...... and at last about 24 Trucks in the years 1986 till 2000..... ;)

I drive it only at Home...... offline ....... because i haven´t any experience in Online-racing. But maybe the Group is a fantastic idea.... i would support it :) .

Maybe you have connections to someone who converts the Tracks with the needed permission ???

Many greetz

Stephan

6. Actros1846

Actros1846

Ratings:
    +9
  7. lobisomem

lobisomem

Ratings:
    +21
    Do you made the Man Version? :D
    Please! *_*