rF2 Team Match Mègane vs 370Z @ Palm Beach - Wednesday June 5th

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Interested to participatein the 370z if I can find a megane driver. Or just cruise along myself out of competition :)

However I can´t join the server? I have a race department account and have done GSC races before. Do you need separate for each simulation? Or do you unblock user names after they are registered here?

I am running 218 with the latest upgrades.

Pär.
If you are 1 lap behind exiting from pits plz dont challange the front runners. I was happily in 3'd saving my tires to last the whole race.
And then when you passed you spun directley in front making us collide..... suspension damage and race over :mad:

Tiny contact with Conny in the last turn and we both ended in the wall. If there's one to blame for that, it's probably my. I cut him out a bit :( I got massive suspension damage and lost the rear wing there. Tried to carry on but the car was undriveable which resulted me spinning before the first corner right in front of Stefan who could do nothing to avoid collision. Sorry mate!
I didn't want to cause anymore trouble to anyone so I decided to retire there.

A night I really want to forget... :thumbsdown:

Well, not the best of races. First doing a self spin, letting the others Meganes by then having to chase and try to pass again.
No worries Tapio, things like that happen. I tried to give enough room, but your car seemed to want some more than I could give ;-)
The car was rubbish after that wall hit. Could not make it to the pits.
Better luck next time though.

Per.
If you are 1 lap behind exiting from pits plz dont challange the front runners. I was happily in 3'd saving my tires to last the whole race.
And then when you passed you spun directley in front making us collide..... suspension damage and race over :mad:

Sorry for that but it´s primarily the servers fault. I use trackmap but I couldn´t tell you where a lap ahead but I got busy with you just as I left the pits so I didn´t really have time to focus on anything else.I was faster at that point so there is no fault racing then even if you have to take extra care of course. Then your car disappeared and reappeared well behind me? I was afraid I would hit you then as I had no idea where you went. Confused me enough to miss the corner entry enough to spin out of control and sadly taking you with me.

As for the race up to that I really didn´t challenge anyone as I was the clear backmarker. I had a surprisingly stable and nice race though despite little preparation and got up to 6th. Sorry for Van which I blocked for a lot of laps thanks for having patience. The straight speed of the 370z saved me more then once.

Will the server replay be posted here?

Had lots of fun thanks guys. First race this week I managed to finish without killing my car on the first lap in the rain or minimising my game :redface:

I struggle with pulling away and Matt Horst missed me so much he gave me a big hug :p
Got back onto the track with minimal damage and managed to catch up with the 370z cars. Difficult beasties to pass, well for me.

Near the end of the race I caught up with my team mate Ian Franssen and thought about pushing for a podium but decided not to risk taking the team out and hopefully get a team podium.

Well driven Ian it was very difficult to pass that Nissan :)

See you all on track soon

Had a fun race yesterday, thanks guys:thumbsup: I wasn't the quickest yesterday as the poleman in qualy was 0.7 second quicker than me and I qualified in 8th position overall.

Had a slow start, but managed to stay out of any incidents and was probably in position 6, within 2 laps Stefan and Rickard overtook me. I decided just to do constant laps and save my tyres to push later in the race, doing a lot of 1.21.x laptimes with some 1.20s later on. Due to pitstops and spins from my competitors I managed to get into third position, and had a fun battle with Tiens and noticed he didn't pushed to the limit to overtake me as a sensible team mate:D We should definetly have made the podium:) , but still have to look at the results. When I crossed the finish I still had all yellow tyres, so could have pushed more in the race, but Jan who was in my class, I never could have catched if it wasn't for his incident.

See you guys in the next event!

Tried to carry on but the car was undriveable which resulted me spinning before the first corner right in front of Stefan who could do nothing to avoid collision. Sorry mate!

No worries Tapio, these things happen. :)

Well, I really couldn't find a stable setup for the 370z and just couln't drive the car as I was used to do (new build). I was happy when Matt came online and shared his set up. Thanx Matt! :thumbsup:
It helped me me a lot.
I had a good start and could drive around the trouble before the first corner. I went in the hunt for Ian and could catch him and overtake him. In my rear view mirror I could see Ian and Rickard were fighting for position and I could drive away a bit, untill Rickard had past Ian aswell and came closer and closer.
In lap x I came onto start/finish straight. I saw 2 megane's in trouble. Tapio was spinning in smoke and I not could see clearly wherre he was when I cam thru the smoke... Tapio came towards me ... collision... spuspension went bananas...I nursed my car to the pit... 270 seconds repair.
After the pitstop I was 5 laps back and was 1.5 seconds slower per lap than before. Came over the finisg as last driving car.

Till the crash it a very nice race, after a lonely one... no one to race with.

Thanx guys hope to get a better result next time! :) :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back