rF2 Team Match GTR vs Corvette @ Poznan Circuit - Wednesday May 1st 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I will most likely be there Pete as Wednesday i almost always get of work on time.I'm 90% sure i will be there by 19:15 gmt.
I would prefer the GTR if i get to race.

cannot join server anymore, i enter password and it will not work, is working for friend...

I assume you have installed the new Week 18 V1.1 mod? If not uninstall the Week 18 mod you have download new V1.1 mod from first page and try again.

If you do have new V1.1 installed try loading single player select mod there load track and then quit. Then load multiplayer again and hopefully it will work. ;)

Qualifying:
Qualified 4th or 5th (2nd last nissan) so was an ok lap - with a bit of fuel left tbh. shame i didn't get in 1.27s but 1.28 was ok

Race:
lost 2 positions just trying to not jump start (like last time).
Spun 2nd from last corner - losing back end. sadly the guy behind hit me with nowhere to go.sorry!
think the same guy had had a spin himself earlier.
pitted which took 141 seconds but thought i'd drive as long as possible. came out on a blue flag but managed to build a gap to the car behind - especially when my radiator went and the batsmoke came out. most have caused havoc :-S

in the end, my engine went on fire dramatically in front of my teammate.
so i'm enduring quite a run here. lots of disconnections which seem to be ok now. one false start leading to wall collision (while fiddling with pit menu) and now an engine blow out. never thought to check the radiator. another lesson learned i guess.

well done to axel and all finishers. i didn't come last and calum - well done mate. bring home the points lol :thumbsup: your lap must have been very good to be up there near the top of the corvettes!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back