• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins Team LARK Mclaren 01

Mclaren F1 Gtr skin

1. Phil Suter

Phil Suter

Ratings:
    +29
    Phil Suter submitted a new resource:

Team LARK Mclaren - Mclaren F1 Gtr skin

Read more about this resource...

2. Fanapryde

Fanapryde

Ratings:
    +194
    Great skin. Ideally the files would be placed in a map with the skin name. Now we need to add a map, name it, and extract the files into it.
    At first I got a warning signal from Content Manager, but after adding some info in the json file, it was OK.

3. Phil Suter

Phil Suter

Ratings:
    +29
    Not used to this been doing Project Cars but stopped cos their arnt enough cars so gone back to assetto corsa, thanks for telling me I shall look into this.

4. Phil Suter

Phil Suter

Ratings:
    +29
    Do you mean SKIN_map.dds - I thought I didn't need this as it works fine on my PC without it, I shall need to look into this thanks

5. Won

Won

Ratings:
    +3
    hi! The size of the fonts is not correct. The ¿racenumbers? are in the wrong place. Even the decoration has parts that are not from the IRL car and the colors are bad, a lot of contrast.

Anyway nice try!
    I've made this skin too. If you need help, just ask.

6. Fanapryde

Fanapryde

Ratings:
    +194
    Don't know how I missed that !?

7. Won

Won

Ratings:
    +3
    Because I did not upload it. xD

8. Fanapryde

Fanapryde

Ratings:
    +194
    I have installed them a moment ago (a bit weighty files though).
    And looking at your skin, I think I see the reason why the racing numbers are located on another spot. The ones you used suffer from some deformation, on both sides of the car. ;)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  9. Phil Suter

Phil Suter

Ratings:
    +29
    Yes I have Difficulty with the numbers I admit, they dont seem to line up correctly

10. Phil Suter

Phil Suter

Ratings:
    +29
    Yes I have Difficulty with the numbers I admit, they dont seem to line up correctly