flyer_team.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Team Event
Track: Spa Francorchamps GP
Conditions: 15.00 In-game race time
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: 10 laps (See Note 4 below)
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Porsche 914 skinpack will be used Download if needed.

Team Event Rules:
1. Teams consisting of 2 drivers will be allocated at random, on or before the day of the event.
2. Drivers must sign up before the event takes place to be allocated a team at random. Drivers who arrive not signed up before the teams are created out of the signed up drivers will complete the rest of the teams in the order whihc they arrive.
3. Each team will be allocated a skin to use for each car in the sign up thread. These skins must be used by that team. The skin choice is not open for debate.
4. Drivers will alternate the cars in the two races.
Race 1 - Driver 1 = Elan, Driver 2 = Porsche
Race 2 - Driver 1 = Porsche, Driver 2 = Elan
5. In the event of an odd number of participants, one team will have 3 members allocated, and the best 2 scores per race will count in the event totals for that team. Driver 3 should mirror Driver 1 in car usage (Race 1= Elan, Race 2= Porsche)

Tim - I did a quick comparison between Sam's & my setups for the 914 - Sam's is very stable, with a (comparatively) slight understeery tendency, mine is slightly easier/quicker to turn, but slightly more prone to power-on oversteer as a result.

Don't get me wrong, mine's not twitchy by any means, but there is a difference there. Try them both out as you will find one preferable to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back