F1 2011 Team blazon: Force India or Sauber?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi!

I've got a question on teams in F1 2011.

Which is better between Force India (where I am now) and Sauber?

I'm not sure if after Interlagos I will receive excellent offer (for example McLaren, Renault ecc...) and so I should reason on every offer arrive to me.

Thank's to all!!

PS; I am at Abu Dhabi.

This is very similar to a Q i had myself awhile back. heres an answer from Chris, i belive his name was:

Williams and Force India are tiered just above the 3 new teams, but behind Sauber and Torro Rosso. Doesn't quite fit with real life but that's how it is.

Tier 1 - McLaren, Red Bull and Ferrari
Tier 2 - Mercedes and Renault
Tier 3 - Sauber and Torro Rosso
Tier 4 - Force India and Williams
Tier 5 - Lotus, Virgin and HRT.

They will move about in season 2 and onwards though depending on your finishing position. For example NRS, if you stay with FI into season 2 then you will bump up to Tier 3 in place of Sauber or Torro Rosso (whoever did worse in season 1), and Sutil will be more competitive then. Same thing with Rubens for you tifosi.

It might not be perfect, but hopefully if you understand it you can enjoy the game for what it is.

Just so this post makes more sence to you, I was driving for Williams.

This is very similar to a Q i had myself awhile back. heres an answer from Chris, i belive his name was:

Williams and Force India are tiered just above the 3 new teams, but behind Sauber and Torro Rosso. Doesn't quite fit with real life but that's how it is.

Tier 1 - McLaren, Red Bull and Ferrari
Tier 2 - Mercedes and Renault
Tier 3 - Sauber and Torro Rosso
Tier 4 - Force India and Williams
Tier 5 - Lotus, Virgin and HRT.

They will move about in season 2 and onwards though depending on your finishing position. For example NRS, if you stay with FI into season 2 then you will bump up to Tier 3 in place of Sauber or Torro Rosso (whoever did worse in season 1), and Sutil will be more competitive then. Same thing with Rubens for you tifosi.

It might not be perfect, but hopefully if you understand it you can enjoy the game for what it is.

Just so this post makes more sence to you, I was driving for Williams.

Thank's a lot Veselko, now I know what is the best choose in the future ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 309 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%