rF2 Team Battle Nissan and Renault - Wednesday March 27th

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry Andrew :( lost the car under braking at the end of the long straight on lap 1 and damaged the steering arm or something so I was needing to drive steering right a bit to go straight on. The car was really squirming under braking and it caused me lose it again at the same corner, done a power slide and hit the curb sideways and it flipped me :rolleyes:

Results_zps44b67fdc.jpg

I will calculate the winners tomorrow!

My head is dizzy from spinning on track! :D

A good but lonely race. If it wasn't for the slower Clios I wouldn't have seen any other cars all race. Looking forward to more mixed class races.

Qualified 1st, thanks to Stefan's setup. I would have been about 4 seconds behind if it wasn't for that.

Talking on TS with Stefan (I wish more people would use it, as it's great fun to chat while driving) he was telling me how consistent he was while racing, unfortunately he consistently spun on the same corner :cry:. Being my nearest rival, I didn't have anyone else to challenge for 1st place.

Thanks to all who turned up and thanks for organising Marco/Stefan. Oh and thanks to Mr. Mizzi for being my team mate.

well, missed most of quali and nearly ended up on roof. race itself was fun. i was a bit like a dog and justin's clio was the biscuit. everytime i got close he pulled it away slightly - i tried showing my paw but nothing happened. :cry: interesting that he looked closer than 2 seconds on my screen but timer usually said gap between 1.4 and 3 seconds. everytime i did a good lap to close slightly justin would pull away or a blue flag for me in the wrong place - justin, you always got a blue flag on the str8. lucky sod lol seriously though, fun race. apologies to james andrews in nissan. blue flag just at chicane. very hard to get out of the way and i spun off - re-entering track out of control and narrowly missing his favourite piece of machinery/technical wonder. :) in the end, this dog got no biscuit and all that was left on the carpet was :poop: (my clio - after crossing the line and someone smashing me- hilarious)

hard luck to my teammate. that nissan isn't quite a gt is it?lol
better turn out. next time, lets do 50 laps with day night transition eh? ;)

ty to organisers. nice idea.

well, missed most of quali and nearly ended up on roof. race itself was fun. i was a bit like a dog and justin's clio was the biscuit. everytime i got close he pulled it away slightly - i tried showing my paw but nothing happened. :cry: interesting that he looked closer than 2 seconds on my screen but timer usually said gap between 1.4 and 3 seconds. everytime i did a good lap to close slightly justin would pull away or a blue flag for me in the wrong place - justin, you always got a blue flag on the str8. lucky sod lol seriously though, fun race. apologies to james andrews in nissan. blue flag just at chicane. very hard to get out of the way and i spun off - re-entering track out of control and narrowly missing his favourite piece of machinery/technical wonder. :) in the end, this dog got no biscuit and all that was left on the carpet was :poop: (my clio - after crossing the line and someone smashing me- hilarious)

hard luck to my teammate. that nissan isn't quite a gt is it?lol
better turn out. next time, lets do 50 laps with day night transition eh? ;)

ty to organisers. nice idea.

I wouldn't worry about moving out of the way for cars lapping in multi-class. As the faster car has the responsibility of negotiating the lapped car, even if it takes them of the racing line, so they shouldn't have to move out of the way/slowdown etc. Only in same class races should lapped cars get out of the way. Of course it was very much appreciated when the Clios did pull to the side :)

Sorry I could not be there guys, RDLMS took all the time I had :(.

Did work out the results for you though :)
duel27032013.jpg

Andrew and Calum won over Nick and David, as a DidNotShow makes you last. DidNotFinish counts as better to me.

Congrats, and well done. I like the concept, so expect to see more of this in the future :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back