Team allocations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have that feeling of OOPS.

AnE have missed the entry deadline. I wouldn't mind but I knew who was driving a week ago and been to busy.

Driver 1: Chris File
Driver 2: Ian Beech
Res 1: Keith Ettles
Res 2: Michael Hart-Jones

I know that there are penalties for missing the deadline, but I thought you would still like to know our entry even if it is late.
I also not trying to make any excuses I have just been a little absent minded due to work commitments and this was one of the thing that slipped my mind.

At least I am not the only one to have missed the deadline. Looks like RPM are missing too.

Ahhhh!!!!! I've been so busy with Nations GP I completely forgot about this! Really sorry guys, really silly error of me!

RPM:
RPM Black: Rami Kaukola
RPM White: Marcin Skrzypczak
Reserve: Hannu Karesola

Really sorry!!

Guys, rules are there to be applyed, and every team have 2 persons in charge of a really easy job as posting an entry list. This is what rules says: "A team not posting the drivers to participate in the event will have no rights to set a qualyification time."

Sorry, guys, take care next time.

Sorry guys, on STC homepage in the Race allocation page, for Sugo the COR team is not shown in the pick-list in order to book our drivers, I have already informed David for this.
I show here our drivers for Sugo (if the bug is not solved in time):

COR team
Car1 : Flavio Borgna (yellow window)
Car2 : Rocco Migliorino (black windows)
Reserve1 : Alessio Lucchesi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.