• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

TCL mod original creators

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Barry Waterfield, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Barry Waterfield

Barry Waterfield

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I'm looking for the creators of the TCL mod as I would like permission to include some of the cars in our BTCC 1992 and previous seasons mod.If anybody knows contact details of OllieC, RS owner et al please drop me a line.Thanks

2. George Talbot

George Talbot

Ratings:
    +627
    You should contact Ryan Callan through a PM, im sure he will be able to help you.

3. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Ratings:
    +340
    Ryan might be able to point you in the direction if the owners. I believe that he was allowed to mod it on the condition that it was password protected and only available to licensed members (i.e. a private release).

I think the original TCL creators don't really like their mod being played with. You could probably count against them allowing it in a public release

4. Barry Waterfield

Barry Waterfield

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks I will try that route. And I have a feeling that will be the possible outcome :frown:

I shouldnt have painted all the cars 1st LOL

5. racer69

racer69

Ratings:
    +0
    You can't really blame them, they put years of work into getting that great mod released

Barry - All you can do is ask :)

6. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Ratings:
    +340
    Didn't say you can blame them. It makes perfect sense :)

7. Phil Dufour

Phil Dufour

Ratings:
    +11
    Hi everyone ,

does anyone know if a 3D scene is available somewhere for the cars .

Thanks in advance.