TC72 Class @ Mo I Rana - Thursday 21st October

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc72.jpg

Servername: RD GTL RACING CLUB
Class: TC72
Vehicles: Abarth 1000TCR / Mini 1310 / Fiat 131 / Alfa 1300 Junior / Ford Falcon Rallye
Track: Mo I Rana
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins - one timed lap
Race: 2 x 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You can choose any 2 cars for these races - although you must use a different car for each race.
Note3: Default skins only
Note4: This is a NON Rankings Point event.

Hmmmnnnn!!! I thought I might join this event to help make up the numbers, but I didn't have the Falcon Mod. So I went to No Grip to get it, and got this message:
"You have used 83.31MB of your 100MB daily limit!
The next reset is in 22hours 46minutes"

Rather strange considering I hadn't downloaded anything today (but I did try to download one of the others but found out I already had it, so cancelled the download).
I searched a few other sites for the mod but no luck, so I'll have to miss this event. Oh well!!!. :frown:

Maybe we need to host more of these mods at RD now, No Grip must have changed their download policy. :confused:

Question. I have no sounds for the 1000TCR. In the readme file it says one needs the Abarthsounds. I see in the abarth 1999TCR main an audio file named abarthsounds and also in the individual car folders. Any suggestions?

Question. I have no sounds for the 1000TCR. In the readme file it says one needs the Abarthsounds. I see in the abarth 1999TCR main an audio file named abarthsounds and also in the individual car folders. Any suggestions?

Jack, there is a seperate sound folder which goes in the Cars folder under the Sounds folder. You should have it in the mod. Just upack it again and then just install the sound folder to the correct destination.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%