Servername: RACEDEPT.COM TEAM
Class: Lotus Cortina / Toyota Corolla & Abarth 1000TCR / NSU TT
Track: Laguna Seca
Conditions: 16.00 GMT race time
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: 16 laps
Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules!
2. Teams will consist of 2 drivers
3. Teams will be randomly selected from the sign up list. Please do NOT ask if you can choose your own team mate.
4. Driver will be allocated as "Driver1" & "Driver2" within the Team.
5. In Race1, Driver 1 will driver either the Cortina or the Corolla, Driver 2 will drive either the Abarth TCR or the NSU TT.
6. In Race2, Driver 1 will driver either the Abarth TCR or the NSU TT, Driver 2 will drive either the Cortina or the Corolla.
7. Driver 1 & Driver 2 are NOT obligated to drive the same cars as each other in the 2 races. So, within a team, Driver 1 could race the Corolla & the Abarth, Driver 2 could race the NSU & the Cortina.
8. If you are driving the same car in either race, you should use the same livery.
9. Once I announce the teams - probably on the Monday before the event (so people can have a chat), I would like one of the team representative to nominate all the liveries they will be using on the night. Liveries will be on a first come first served basis, and no team may duplicate. Where possible, pls try and keep the liveries in similar colours for ease of identification. As last time, I will put up team pictures with the liveries for reference.
10. Scoring will be done the same as the previous Team event

P1 = 1 point, P2 = 2, P3 = 3 etc.

The team scoring the lowest aggregate points across the 2 races wins.

This was put up this far in advance so I can do the required admin, so people (hopefully) have enough time to consult within their teams a little if they want to.

Absolutely Hans, it'll go up this afternoon, about 5.00 your time.

The cars are not that far apart in performance, but the shorter wheelbase cars are... interesting over the crest before T1 and through the corkscrew braking zone :dance2:

• Avi El

Hi Stu.
I'm Sorry , I will not be able to take part in the event due to previous obligations.
looking forward 4 next event..

Host is running an incompatible game version. :(

I have downloaded NSU,Corolla,Laguna and the Abarth (all of the other servers says incompatible game version aswell)

I have a feeling my GT Legends no cd version doesn't support patch 1.1, Saying that Ramon runs on windows 7 fine.

OK...FOLLOW THESE STEPS !!

You have to go into the GameData folder, and every file that ends in .GDB you need to change to .gdb, ie lower case. The Locations folder needs it too...SO go to gamedate file and highlight 1 by1 files ending in GDB and replace with gbd and there is a few ok!! then open location file and do the same in each track file there is only a couple or so in each.. I just copy and paste gdb easier!
your game is now online !! BUT before you run game you need to run the decompress bat file from the main GTL folder !! only 1 there so should be easy to spot... double click that and a black box open..! let that run and close ok it will take a while... then you done free to play online/offline
remeber..loby fix and money cheat...new driver profile:good:

That will take ages and my files don't say .GDB at the end. There's a sperate section

Here's a picture
Untitled.jpg

Ben, the reason you do not see ".GDB" or ".gdb" at the end of the files is because your "Folder Options" are set to "Hide extensions for known file types".

Uncheck the box next to that option and you should be able to see all of the file extensions.

I have Vista, so I am not sure how to do it in W7, but it must be pretty similar. On the top, left hand corner of the window click on "Organize". Then choose "Folder ans search options". Then when the new window shows up, choose the "View" tab. In there you will find the option that I mentioned above. Make sure you uncheck it. Then click "Apply to Folder" above and the hit "OK" at the bottom.

Hope that helped :good:

On the top left hand corner of the window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%