Servername: RACEDEPT.COM TEAM
Class: Lotus Cortina / Toyota Corolla & Abarth 1000TCR / NSU TT
Track: Laguna Seca
Conditions: 16.00 GMT race time
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: 16 laps
Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules!
2. Teams will consist of 2 drivers
3. Teams will be randomly selected from the sign up list. Please do NOT ask if you can choose your own team mate.
4. Driver will be allocated as "Driver1" & "Driver2" within the Team.
5. In Race1, Driver 1 will driver either the Cortina or the Corolla, Driver 2 will drive either the Abarth TCR or the NSU TT.
6. In Race2, Driver 1 will driver either the Abarth TCR or the NSU TT, Driver 2 will drive either the Cortina or the Corolla.
7. Driver 1 & Driver 2 are NOT obligated to drive the same cars as each other in the 2 races. So, within a team, Driver 1 could race the Corolla & the Abarth, Driver 2 could race the NSU & the Cortina.
8. If you are driving the same car in either race, you should use the same livery.
9. Once I announce the teams - probably on the Monday before the event (so people can have a chat), I would like one of the team representative to nominate all the liveries they will be using on the night. Liveries will be on a first come first served basis, and no team may duplicate. Where possible, pls try and keep the liveries in similar colours for ease of identification. As last time, I will put up team pictures with the liveries for reference.
10. Scoring will be done the same as the previous Team event

P1 = 1 point, P2 = 2, P3 = 3 etc.

The team scoring the lowest aggregate points across the 2 races wins.

This was put up this far in advance so I can do the required admin, so people (hopefully) have enough time to consult within their teams a little if they want to.

Ryan this is a club race, not a league race.
Yes you had bad luck but you don't need to talk about/ think about it all the time, I have had bad luck in races but you don't see me signing out of events down to that reason.
This is a CLUB race where it's all about fun, so you don't need to practice for hours.

OK, I wanna be in on this, so please, someone else join up so we don't end up with an odd number of drivers.

Stu, if we do end up with an odd number of drivers, I will jump out. I am not one of the better drivers here anyway, so that way I can save someone the frustration of being my team mate, lol.

Stuart can you explain note 8,If you are driving the "same" car in either race, you should use the same livery.

If I read the setup for the 2 races it is impossible to race the same car twice?

On second thought, if I drive Abarth#33 an my team mate will drive the Abarth in race 2 ,
he use the #33?

Hans
Yes, Hans, your last thought is correct. People within the same team, if they drive the same car at any stage across the two races, should use the same livery.

So for example, you & I get drawn together. You want to drive the Corolla & NSU, and I want to drive the Abarth & Corolla, we should both use the same Corolla.

HeHe, no problem whatsoever Carlos, you'll have to put up with me too, hopefully I'll manage both races this time:struggle:, PM me with your car choices, I'll drive whatever you choose quite happily and to the best of my abilities and fitness.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back