TC65 Selection @ Zolder - Thu 1st November

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: TC65 - Lancia Fulvia 1600 (download) / Mini Cooper S (default) / NSU TT (part1 + part2) / Porsche 912 (download)
Track: Zolder (default)

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock
Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 21.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.30 (13 laps)

Note 1: Default Skins or Skins that come with the Mods Only. All downloads are RD hosted - all are the same as previously linked external downloads, so if you already have them installed, you don't need to replace anything.
Note 2: You must drive a different model vehicle in each race.
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Rupe Wilson
  3. Senad Subasic
  4. Hans Sneep
  5. Peter Van Zanten
  6. Simon Bacon
  7. Rokas Charlapavicius
  8. Knut Omdal Tveito
  9. Paul Bennett
  10. Rui F. Martins
  11. Warren Dawes
  12. Carlos Diaz
  13. Dave Stephenson
  14. Jack Smith
  15. Jacob Boonstra
  16. Bob Hutchins
  17. Bram Hengeveld
  18. Roland Warmenhoven
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Rules:
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Didn't had time to practice those cars on this track, picked the prosche 912 in race 1 because i practiced this car a while a go on the R1 circuit and finded out to be very enjoyable. It doesn't feel fast but it's very stable. Did a steady race with some errors and found myself in the back of the field at the and of the race..:notworthy:
Race 2 i took the mini and that was a bit of a safe choice to be honest :redface:. It paid out in first place for quali and race, but the race was a bit lonely because after three corners Roland made a mistake and spun and hold up the bunch a bit behind him...so i had a decent gap between me and second place. Should have dropped back and race with others. But nevertheless the mini was quick and nice on this track.
It was great to see so many people signed up for this race:) Hope to see you all next time! Thx for this event!

Jack Smith

Premium
My apologies to you Stu. I am not worthy. Great event all around. I was so late joining and I assumed Knut was doing Thursdays events. I did not take time to notice the event organizer. Can this be considered a warning only with no penalty? :notworthy:
Leave it to me to put a blimish on such a perfect happening.

Roland, mine was a 5 speed. :p
Stuart said over TS that some were 4 speed and others in the pack were 5 speed. I must have fluked one of the 5 speeds. Maybe you had an extra gear but didn't use it lol. :roflmao:
:roflmao::laugh::D:p Yeah, it felt something like that anyways..
For some reason I just can't ignore the dutch police car skinned Porsche, which unfortunately is a 4-speed. And it lacks the flashing lights as well:(
They remind me of my youth when these were patrolling our highways.. however I didn't remember them to be slow :D
PolitieTarga.JPG

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.6%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%