TC65 Mixed (inc mods) **EVENT CANCELLED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyer-mix.jpg

Event scrubbed.

No Kris, and that's the whole point - we can get every other server via eitheer the Anti Deco, or the Remote Ruby I saw at GC.

The one server we use, the one we actually donate towards I might add, is the one we can't see. :disapointed:

The server access suddenly coming back this week is good news, obviously, but I understand that people may have scheduled other stuff while it was down. I wouldn't want people dropping out of my event to run something else, so I understand the converse situation.

To be totally fair, as this event would require a decent turnout, I'll push this out another week so people's schedules come back into synch, people have time to download the cars etc, and we'll do this and another mod night next week. I'll leave you on for next week unless you say otherwise.

Hi Stew I just Notice that the list waz carried over from the last thurs event we did . I cant make it I am at work this week on lates finish at 10:30 pm .

Ive Downloaded one of the mod cars the NSU TT . after much coping and moving files about but it works that main thing . I must be using wrong programm (winrar ) ???

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 91 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 65 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.1%
  • < 4 years