1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TC65 Mixed (inc mods) **EVENT CANCELLED**

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Stuart Thomson, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Leave as it is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Drop the 2 "lesser" mods and do 2 events

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Drop the 2 "lesser" mods and do 3 events (2 x mod car, 1 x def car)

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  4. Just do 2 races with a single mod

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

[​IMG]

Event scrubbed.

2. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Event scrubbed.

3. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Provisional group split updated - subject to alteration for performance balancing.

4. Just thinking aloud here. How many races are we having? 4 new cars to try, 4 races?

5. Oh and IN :good:

6. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Edited - after some more testing last night, we're having 3 races, but only using 2 of the mods - the Corollas & the NSUs.

So you will drive both the mods cars and also drive a default car in the 3 races, but the order you choose to do them is up to you.

7. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

Signme up please. looking forward to test these cars, specially the R8, Fulvia and NSU:love:

8. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Edited due to testing results

9. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

After some testing last night one thing has become readily apparent:-

The Corolla & the NSU mods are clearly head and shoulders above the Fulvia & R8 mods. While they (NSU & Toyota) have their own small quirks to mark individuality, they feel like a GTL car, similar to the way the Ferrari 250 & Porsche 904 feel.

The Fulvia & R8 both feel pretty sketchy and both have some really unusual handling quirks that just didn't do it for me, tbh. They actually made me less confident the more laps I drove.

I'm erring on the side of moving them out of this event and changing the format round.

I'd be inclined to have a 3 race event where you have to drive both the mod cars and a default car, but the order you drive them is up to you, but I'll leave a few other options in there for you.

I'll put up a poll so you can decide.

10. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

HI guys,back in town after a nice holiday,lots of sings happens over hear I see

New mods,NSU driven a few times download it again but cant find the Toyota mod?
    Will try to race this one with a little help.

Thanks,Hans

11. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

links are in the top post Hans :good:

Welcome back - be aware we are having problems with the GTL lobby again though.

12. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

There are no links in the car list Stuart, only link is the track.
    What kind of problems with the lobby?

Hans

13. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Hans, it appears that the main GTL lobby has disappeared again, but this time the fix that Ramon did for us won't work.
    Even the anti-deco patch doesn't seem to help.
    So, nobody is able to access the main lobby and therefore race on-line.

We are hoping a solution is found soon.

14. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Warren, it's fairer to say that the anti-deco patch does work for some people, but not all.

For me, nothing whatsoever, even following all the diagnostics. :disapointed:

15. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Update to the above - the anti deco patch does indeed still appear to work it's magic, but now the RD server isn't playing ball - it's a different server to the one we used last time with the anti deco, so there might be some settings that need to be changed.

I have informed the relevant authorities. :)

16. Any updates?

17. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Nothing so far

It's a bit much when the only server we can't drive on is the one we've donated towards :disapointed:

18. i miss the races. so if you guys want i can open a private host tonight.. just reply if u feel like joining:embarrassed:

19. still cant log in to server must be doing something wrong need help will be on ts to-night if any body free to help about 7pm

andy

20. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Not necessarily Andrew - you might be doing everything right.

The lobby is totally down - no connections there using the "Internet" option in multiplayer for anyone.

If you're using the anti-deco patch, the RD server is not accepting connections using the usual ip address.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.