flyer_jag.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65 Jaguar MkII Sprints
Track: St. Jovite North / Anderstorp South / Amaroo Park / Monza Junior
Conditions: 14.00 In-game Race Time
Practice: 19.00GMT / 20.00 UK / 21.00 Europe - 10 mins
Qualification: 19.15 GMT / 20.15 UK / 21.15 Europe - 5 mins
Race: 19.20 GMT / 20.20 UK / 21.20 Europe - 15 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins only - Odds are the Green Jag - Evens the Grey

I must apologise before I start, should not have tried racing last night, head elsewhere and full of all sorts of strange meds meant I was not in full control at any time :drool:

Only managed race 1 at St Jovite but it was a hell of a race, until I hit Stu that is, he'd just pulled an excellent pass up under the bridge and I hit the gas as normal out of the corner without considering the fact that he was on a tighter line, and therefore slower, pushed him round but, this will let you know how far out of it I was, didn't know if it was Stu or Ben that I'd hit, someone went past but I had no idea if it was the person I'd hit or someone else so I waited on the start finish to allow the next green Jag through then chased it hard for the rest of the race, turned out it was Stuart, sorry again for the push Stu and I think I might avaoid any racing for the next wee while until I can be sure I'm more in command of my faculties :)

Sam

First time I did a race with the Jag (don't count playing with the Jag after a sprint race) This car have a character of his own sometimes doing sings you never expected, bud on the other hand it's a great car to drive (never expected that) trying to trow it trough a corner and when that come off, you get a big smile ,even if it did not(happened a lot).

It was a good mix of tracks some I like and some I don't,bud that is for all of us (look at the poll)

Anderstorp the cut of,you cant see it coming, my trick? wait till my red light go on in 4't gear then I must brake for the corner (did not work all the time).

St Jovite is great, it is a track that if you get a good lap, you say Yes!(I did),next lap you driving through the grass, you say S##T ( I did).

Amaroo is a Roller Coaster off a track,Big Fun even with a car like the Jag bud I think it is more fun with the Abarth's or the Mini's,
Will you belief that Stuart was intended to let us drive a BMW CSL on this track ?? He must be ....
(in fact it's Great Fun)

Monza Junior, a short bud high speed track ,take one corner wrong and the rest off the pack is gone ,leaving me and Steven to fight it out ( Steven get me)

Something strange on Amaroo ,again Steven and I where fighting, on some point after 5 laps I get a blue light (Steven behind me) after Steven past me,
in the next lap my pitboard say :1 lap behind??

O well a great race evening ,thanks Stuart and the rest off the bunch:laugh2:

Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back