TC65_f_s.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65 full + Lotus Elite + NSU TT + Toyota Corolla
Track: VLM Mid Ohio Race1= Non-Chicaned layout, Race2= Chicaned layout
Conditions: 17.00 In Game time
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: 14 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Drivers must choose a different car for each race. Please vary your choices and keep these events fun. Remember - I will be publishing the results, so everyone can see what you've chosen.
Note3: The Sprint Pack and the Elite Skin Pack will be used - Please download and install.
Note4: Please note that this is NOT the version of Mid Ohio we have use in the past. Please download and install this version.

Unfortunately for us both, a little mistake from Amir (np), left me nowhere to go except into the side of him and that let Carlos though. Picking up the pace again and with about 5 laps to go I tried to chase down the 9sec gap to Carlos to try and give the Mini's a 1-2. With Carlos 's Cortina looming ever larger I eventually run out of laps, crossed the line in P3 only .3 behind. Great Race :good:

Dude, you were flyin in that mini! I was looking in my mirror watching you catch up to me. I knew it would be no time before you were on my tail and I was wondering if the race would ever end before you passed me, lolz.
I really should have let you gone by once you reached me, you earned it more than I did, that's for sure.

Great driving man:good:

Hi Carlos,

you need to open your plr file in your userdata folder and search for the string "replays dated" or something similar. There you need to set the value to "1"

I had the same problem... kinda annoying if you had a nice race (I actually feared that this may have happened to me again cause I reinstalled GTL last night before the race! After this awsome feeling of powersliding that mustang around the corner, I was like "yeah, I'm gonna watch this again in the replay!!!.... replay, ohhhh sh*t, dear god please say that I have changed that value to 1 again" lol

Ok

Race 1)

I chose the Falcon cause I just wanted to have some fun driving this us muscle car ... no hotlapping etc.
After noticing that I was off the average pace by 2 seconds or more, I decided to switch to autoclutch and give it a try! All the sudden, I was able to brake much later without drifting off the track and improved my laptime by 2 seconds :D

The race was a blast!!! tried to keep it low right off the start cause I didnt wanna bump into sb with this giant ship :) lol I happened to be that Stuart, Warren and I were battleing throughout almost the entire race :D :D :D this was so much fun... especially when I was able to securely pass Stu in the Elite on the straight only to have him stuck on my bumper once the curves began... there he was much faster than me :good: wow... Same thing with Warren in his Limosine :D We also enjoyed a nice chase

Race 2)

This time, the Mustang.....
Same thing here, wonderful duelling with Warren for I dont know how many laps.... yeah, I was surprised for how long I was able to uphold my concentration and drive without major mistakes (thanks to you warren, I did one hotlap after another :D) Unfortunately I ended up off the track any ways, but imo a nice improvement. Then, all the sudden there was Amir behind me in the Corolla and I knew I was in trouble lol :car:
I hope this was OK that I ignored you and kept driving my race line... I was always like "please let me make it to the straight ...." then I had some bonus which he quickly caught up to! If I am correct, there were also some nice battles with Ivo in the elite :D

All in all, lots of fun especially the duells and my intended powerslide at the end of race 2. Da*m that feels good if you catch that beast ...jipeeee :in-love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%