TC65_f_s.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65 full + Lotus Elite + NSU TT + Toyota Corolla
Track: VLM Mid Ohio Race1= Non-Chicaned layout, Race2= Chicaned layout
Conditions: 17.00 In Game time
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: 14 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Drivers must choose a different car for each race. Please vary your choices and keep these events fun. Remember - I will be publishing the results, so everyone can see what you've chosen.
Note3: The Sprint Pack and the Elite Skin Pack will be used - Please download and install.
Note4: Please note that this is NOT the version of Mid Ohio we have use in the past. Please download and install this version.

LOL! I guess I get a big :bad:!
But I love the GTA and the Cortina, I know they are easy to drive but I bet I still wont win. Remember, it's not just the car, it's a combination of car and driver, and in my case, the car is handicapped by the driver, lolz.

Actually, you know what? Put me in with the Falcon for the first race, that way I am not a complete chump, lol.
But I am still using the Cortina for the second race.
Carlos, you can drive what you like, don't change cars on my account.

Guys,I am not able to race with you to night,today our dog MoRa a Golden Retriever has died, she was all most 13 years old,and the love of our live.

The sings she like the most:
Digging a hole
Afb034.jpg

swimming in the Sea

Afb036.jpg

Hans

• Bert Van Waes

My condolences to you Kris, sorry to hear mate!
Dogs can be the greatest friends ever eh...
Keep it up.

Carlos, you can drive what you like, don't change cars on my account.

Actually, I discovered that I am actually faster with the Falcon than with the GTA!

So thanks Stu!!

I know I can drive whatever I like, but you're right though, these club races are about the fun unlike the league races that are more about the competition. So why not have some fun with cars like the falcon and the abarth right?

• Arkadiusz Kotarski

Sorry guys but i cant join the server... ;( i have installed all addons and when im joining server and players loading then 1 of them loading twice and my game is shutting down. I'll try join second race. Good luck and have much of fun to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back