TC65 Alfa Romeo GTA @ Le Mas Du Clos / Mondello I'mediate / Thermalito - Thu 20th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyer_alfa.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65 Alfa Romeo GTA
Track: Le Mas Du Clos / Mondello Park Intermediate / Zolder
Practice: 15 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: 10 laps - The above session timetable will be used for all races.

Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins only.

I'm glad you've switched out Thermalito, I ran a test of it the other day and my PC just ground to a halt :snicker:

Yeah we had some grumbles on Tuesday about the shorter version.

It runs perfectly for me, and I've not got a brute of a PC by any means (6550 cpu, ati 4870, 4Gb of -I think- 800Mhz RAM), so not really sure, but I'm going to bin it from events for now - it's causing too many problems to be worthwhile.

• Bert Van Waes

omg, guys i need to pull out i think... I just got a call and one off my best mates crashed bigtime and is bad...; aaaah omg..

• Bert Van Waes

ok, i know a bit more now, brrrr.

He got very lucky, crashed his bmw sideways against a pole. The car almost split in half, it has a boomerang shape. Sigh. My friend was stuck in the car with his two legs, they needed to cut the roof... All that time another friend kept him on the planet by talking to him while holding off the blood, he had so much pain, i felled realy helpless, and bad.. It's my fault he bought that car!...
The dash was all to the middle together with the door and all. Left leg is broken in three places. and cuts around the face area, glass just next to his eye, and a concussion, a big one... My god... He really got lucky, sideways into a concrete lightpole, probably around 100 Km/h with an E30 BMW... when i left hospital they were still doing surgery on his leg.

Like someone said indeed, the rain made a famous turn we all love out here into an oily surface...

I nearly lost one off my best friends today... My god, this makes me think to much...

Tx for all the concern here but realy, watch yrselfs on the REAL road!!

That is horrible, sounds like he had a lucky escape. I hope he starts improving soon.

I've known people who have been in serious accidents, and it does make you think. I had a bad one a few years ago and since then my driving has completely changed. Give him all our best wishes.

P.S. Great racing tonight, well done all.

the zolder race was one of the best races i had.that's what's gtl is all about. very clean and hard fight with sam who started last all the way to the last turn. i made a suicide attack which didn't pay off in the last turn.
steven palmer sorry for the 1st race incident i had to be more patient.
i would love to see the replay of zolder so if someone can upload it please?

Alfa's are always fun and produce some good close racing. Congrats to Sam again for the hatrick of wins.

Le Mas Du Cos - Really like this track quali 4th or 5th, had a faily good start then the fun began ;) nuff said.

Mondello - quali was ok. Bogged down at the start and everyone made it thought T1 ' ish. Had a few good laps and benefited from some errors by those in front. Had a good few laps with Tom before his Disco, unlucky mate. Ended P3 so very happy.

Zolder - Not the best of starts when the Mrs said she needed a lift to work, got back in time for quali, ended up mid grid. Made up afew places after the T1 incident, but made a few mistakes to lose them again. Had a great moment when Matt,Warren,Kris Nigel and I where all side by side heading down to T1, big LOLZ :)

4-wide.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back