1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TC S7 - Team Lineups

Discussion in 'PS4 | F1 2015 Tuesday Championship' started by Danny Wardle, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The four organisers of this league, who are me, Jamie, Saif and Ash, were all in agreement when we thought the best thing to spice up the league a bit would be if we randomised the teams and their cars. This both speeds up the process and allows the Constructors Championship to be a lot more competitive rather than just one or two teams fighting for the title.

Anyway, here are the provisional teams and their drivers for S7 of the TC. Anybody who has TBC next to their name will be subject to change, and if any of these drivers eventually don't take part in the championship they will be replaced by reserves in the order that they signed up to the league.

Also, as Saif wrote in the sign up thread, if anybody doesn't show up to 3 races in a row with no valid reason, they will be demoted from their seat and a reserve will take their role in the team lineups.

Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula 1 Team:
    1. Saif Mehmood
    2. Dale Kelleher (TBC)

Infiniti Red Bull Racing
    3. Sam Brown
    4. Andrew Wood (TBC)

Williams Martini Racing
    5. Jamie-Lee Mayers
    6. Daniel Wardle

Scuderia Ferrari
    7. Ashley Blakeley (TBC)
    8. Daniel Page (TBC)

McLaren Honda
    9. Simeon Lynch
    10. FinBoy

Sahara Force India F1 Team
    11. Jordan Richardson
    12. Jake Davies

Scuderia Toro Rosso
    13. Josh Johnson
    14. Alex Burton

Lotus F1 Team
    15. Martijn Boontje
    16. Mats V.

1. Josh Roberts
    2. Aaron Cobbold
    3. Karl Disempele
    4. Jelani Patterson
    5. Dominic Ollivierre
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  2. Title predictions anyone?
  3. Saif.
  4. Moi
  5. Definitely not saif, he'll be busy crashing :p
  6. Jamie-Lee Mayers

Jamie-Lee Mayers
    Just Another Racer

Lynchy, hes been consistently 2-3 seconds a lap faster than anyone of us in races we've had so far.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Updated with reserve order
  8. Currently writing up team and drivers previews for everyone, I'll try not to be biased in the team descriptions
  9. Thanks Josh :)
  10. I do wish someone was good with graphics, it's a skill which I am lacking!
  11. What is the confirmed official line up for the first race?
  12. I haven't got a pm ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.