1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TC S7 - Sign-Up Thread

Discussion in 'PS4 | F1 2015 Tuesday Championship' started by SJM1337, Jul 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

If you are interested in taking part in this championship, please fill out the form below.

Full Name:

The championship will consist of 19 rounds of the official FIA Formula 1 World Championship, starting in Australia on 18th August, and finishing at Abu Dhabi on 29th December. There will be a 'summer' break between the Hungarian Grand Prix and the Belgian Grand Prix.

Reserves are not guaranteed a race spot every week, however, they will be first to replace any regular drivers who cannot make the race in the order of which they signed up. Reserves will take the car of the driver they replace on the grid for that particular race. Reserves will score constructors points for drivers they replace but they will score points for themselves in the drivers championship.

Drivers are allowed to miss races providing that they give an explanation to let us know in the race thread that they are not attending, if any driver misses 3 races in a row without explanation they will be demoted to a reserve and a reserve will fill their position.

Drivers must stick to the cars they are allocated to unless told otherwise

Reserve List:

Teams/Driver List:
    Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula 1 Team:

1. Saif Mehmood
    2. Dale Kelleher (TBC)

Infiniti Red Bull Racing
    3. Sam Brown
    4. Andrew Wood (TBC)

Williams Martini Racing
    5. Jamie-lee Mayers
    6. Daniel Wardle

Scuderia Ferrari
    7. Ashley Blakeley (TBC)
    8. Dan Page (TBC)

McLaren Honda
    9. Simeon Lynch
    10. FinBoy

Sahara Force India F1 Team
    11. Jordan Richardson
    12. Jake Davies

Scuderia Toro Rosso
    13. Josh Johnson
    14. Alex Burton

Lotus F1 Team
    15. Martijn Boontje
    16. Mats V.

1. Josh Roberts
    2. Aaron Cobbold
    3. Karl Disempele
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Thread opened...
  3. Put me back in the game.

Josh Johnson
    PSN: C-Falcon89
  4. FinBoy
    PSN: jrantala1
    Janne Rantala
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  5. Martijn Boontje
    PSN: Carb0nFiber___ (3x underscore)
    Former LodestarNS350
  6. 3 full time places left but there might be more opening up if some drivers on the sign-up list decided not to take part, also, if you have been confirmed on the sign-up list you can start deciding on your team-mates and post them here, once that is done we can start the car allocation.
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  7. Jordan Richardson
  8. @ArryKane and @FinBoy can we take your full names please? Just so we can put them onto the Championship table and it will make the table look better if all names are on instead of a mix of name's and RD Usernames.
  9. Ready
  10. Jake Davies
  11. Mats V. (Sweden). (PSN - ArryKane.)

(Feel free to add me).
  12. and btw...I raced with a lot of u guys b4 in saturday (or sunday) ps3 championship I think. My old PSN was 'Viiigiiing'.
  13. Jake Davies
  14. Hi folks!
    I miss this like you wouldn't believe. Put me down preliminary.....hope I can find a cheap PS4 somewhere in the next few weeks.

Andrew Wood
    • Like Like x 1
  15. im sure saif could nick you one
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. If there is any space left put me down:)
    Josh Roberts
  17. Ok that's 16, a couple of drivers are in provisionally so if there's anymore sign ups they will be added to the reserve list and if anyone pulls out from the provisional list the reserves will move up in the order they signed up.
  18. Aaron Cobbold

Happily go on the reserve list if short in races or if others pull out
  19. D'oh, why didn't I think of that before?
  20. Is your surname still Jonsson, Mats?
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.